PDA

View Full Version : fishing west coast scotland???

ali-p
December 4th, 2004, 04:14 AM
Where would be the place to attempt a return to a favourite sport of mine
along the Ayrshire coast?

due to ill health have been unable to do any fishing for a number of years
and now I want to go back..... I miss the nights in the rain and cooking the
bait (fish) on the open fire whilst trying to keep warm....

all the old marks and places I used to go to in the past have now got
either houses or ferry ports on them!!!

anybody any ideas

thanx in advance
ali-p

Cliff
December 4th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Welcome back to fishing,hope all is well now, try Davy at
http://www.thecatchalot.co.uk/ if he cant help he can probably put you in
the right direction.

..

"ali-p" > wrote in message
> Where would be the place to attempt a return to a favourite sport of
> mine along the Ayrshire coast?
>
> due to ill health have been unable to do any fishing for a number of years
> and now I want to go back..... I miss the nights in the rain and cooking
> the bait (fish) on the open fire whilst trying to keep warm....
>
> all the old marks and places I used to go to in the past have now got
> either houses or ferry ports on them!!!
>
> anybody any ideas
>
> thanx in advance
> ali-p

ali-p
December 4th, 2004, 09:58 PM
thanx Cliff.....
will do....
for a moment there I thought that was going to be your answer....from the
cliffs.....lol.

ali-p