PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Trips In Canada

Fishing
December 11th, 2004, 03:35 AM
Have you ever been on an amazing fishing trip where you caught allot... I
would really like to hear your story thanks... :)

P B
December 11th, 2004, 11:57 PM
Caught "allot"?
What kind of fish is this?

"Fishing" > wrote in message ...
> Have you ever been on an amazing fishing trip where you caught allot... I
> would really like to hear your story thanks... :)

lordz
December 30th, 2004, 01:08 PM
6 of us caught nearly 1700 fish in a 6 day span last june. pike and
walleye. largest was 42 inches. does that count as alot?

PK

"Fishing" > wrote in message ...
> Have you ever been on an amazing fishing trip where you caught allot... I
> would really like to hear your story thanks... :)

PlaneMan
December 30th, 2004, 09:22 PM
That counts as WAY over the limit & your post being forwarded to the
Fisheries Authorities!
"lordz" > wrote in message
>6 of us caught nearly 1700 fish in a 6 day span last june. pike and
> walleye. largest was 42 inches. does that count as alot?
>
> PK
>

> "Fishing" > wrote in message
>> Have you ever been on an amazing fishing trip where you caught allot... I
>> would really like to hear your story thanks... :)

lordz
December 31st, 2004, 01:28 AM
I never said we kept them. In fact, we catch and release and only keep what
we need to eat (not much).

"PlaneMan" > wrote in message
> That counts as WAY over the limit & your post being forwarded to the
> Fisheries Authorities!
> "lordz" > wrote in message
> >6 of us caught nearly 1700 fish in a 6 day span last june. pike and
> > walleye. largest was 42 inches. does that count as alot?
> >
> > PK
> >

> > "Fishing" > wrote in message
> >> Have you ever been on an amazing fishing trip where you caught allot...
> >> would really like to hear your story thanks... :)

Dark Knight
February 9th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Bit of a ****** aren't you PlaneMan? Most people catch WAY over there limit
on a fly-in, but the regs only count what you KEEP. (Read much lately, or
are the words a little too long for you?)