PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Suggestions

Peter Riley
December 18th, 2004, 01:17 AM
Hi All,
I will be having a couple of Weeks off, starting Easter Monday, and wonder
if anyone can recommend a Tour Operator that runs "All Inclusive" Fishing
Holidays. Or even a place to stay right on a spot where I can throw a few
Lures at Snags!!

Thanks

Mil80C
December 18th, 2004, 07:37 AM
"Peter Riley" > wrote in message
> Hi All,
> I will be having a couple of Weeks off, starting Easter Monday, and wonder
> if anyone can recommend a Tour Operator that runs "All Inclusive" Fishing
> Holidays. Or even a place to stay right on a spot where I can throw a few
> Lures at Snags!!
>
> Thanks

Where are you going?

Mil80C
December 18th, 2004, 07:37 AM
"Peter Riley" > wrote in message
> Hi All,
> I will be having a couple of Weeks off, starting Easter Monday, and wonder
> if anyone can recommend a Tour Operator that runs "All Inclusive" Fishing
> Holidays. Or even a place to stay right on a spot where I can throw a few
> Lures at Snags!!
>
> Thanks

Where are you going?

Peter Riley
December 19th, 2004, 01:32 AM
"Mil80C" > wrote in message

> "Peter Riley" > wrote in message
> > Hi All,
> > I will be having a couple of Weeks off, starting Easter Monday, and
wonder
> > if anyone can recommend a Tour Operator that runs "All Inclusive"
Fishing
> > Holidays. Or even a place to stay right on a spot where I can throw a
few
> > Lures at Snags!!
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> Where are you going?

That's what I was hoping the Group Answers would lead to - but I would love
to throw a few Lures at a few Mangroves! :) - Queensland or the NT??? but
how is the Weather that time of year????

Peter Riley
December 19th, 2004, 01:32 AM
"Mil80C" > wrote in message

> "Peter Riley" > wrote in message
> > Hi All,
> > I will be having a couple of Weeks off, starting Easter Monday, and
wonder
> > if anyone can recommend a Tour Operator that runs "All Inclusive"
Fishing
> > Holidays. Or even a place to stay right on a spot where I can throw a
few
> > Lures at Snags!!
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> Where are you going?

That's what I was hoping the Group Answers would lead to - but I would love
to throw a few Lures at a few Mangroves! :) - Queensland or the NT??? but
how is the Weather that time of year????

Otto
January 2nd, 2005, 09:35 AM
Why not try New Zealand. Prfice for travel about the same when taking
into account the exchange rate. Trout, snapper. kingfish, marlin

Peter Riley wrote:
> Hi All,
> I will be having a couple of Weeks off, starting Easter Monday, and wonder
> if anyone can recommend a Tour Operator that runs "All Inclusive" Fishing
> Holidays. Or even a place to stay right on a spot where I can throw a few
> Lures at Snags!!
>
> Thanks

jabsy
January 10th, 2005, 03:52 PM
"Mil80C" > wrote in message

> Jewies do not fight like the barra, if you had spend the best part of 45
> minutes working a big Barra to the boat on the East Alligator River you
> would not be so dismissive of barra fishing.

Been there, done that. each to their own I suppose.

Jewies would be my favourite target, then goldies. Perhaps you should put
that baitcaster to the test on a jewie in the deep water off Larrakeyah. Now
thats fun.

Mil80C
January 11th, 2005, 12:23 AM
"jabsy" > wrote in message

> "Mil80C" > wrote in message
>>
>> Jewies do not fight like the barra, if you had spend the best part of 45
>> minutes working a big Barra to the boat on the East Alligator River you
>> would not be so dismissive of barra fishing.
>
> Been there, done that. each to their own I suppose.
>
> Jewies would be my favourite target, then goldies. Perhaps you should put
> that baitcaster to the test on a jewie in the deep water off Larrakeyah.
> Now
> thats fun.

That would be fun, about as much fun as the seven foot threasher shark I
caught with it at Coburg Peninsula in Arnhem Land