PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Figment
December 20th, 2004, 07:23 PM
I'd just like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Merry
Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Here's to some great catches in 2005.
Best Wishes,
Brian

Keith M
December 22nd, 2004, 09:50 PM
Thanks Brian
And all the best to you
Will you be escaping to a beacvh this hol?

This should get you a record number of replies

Tight Lines

Keith M
"Figment" > wrote in message
> I'd just like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Merry
> Christmas and a Happy New Year.
>
> Here's to some great catches in 2005.
> Best Wishes,
> Brian

BrianR
December 23rd, 2004, 09:03 AM
Keith

A few of us are intending to have a go for the flounders in Poole Harbour
between Christmas and the New Year. A chance to get some fresh air and walk
off the christmas pudding.

Regards,
Brian

"Keith M" > wrote in message
> Thanks Brian
> And all the best to you
> Will you be escaping to a beacvh this hol?
>
> This should get you a record number of replies
>
> Tight Lines
>
> Keith M
> "Figment" > wrote in message
>> I'd just like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Merry
>> Christmas and a Happy New Year.
>>
>> Here's to some great catches in 2005.
>> Best Wishes,
>> Brian

Dave
December 23rd, 2004, 10:11 PM
Hi Brian

Well if its anything like a couple of weeks ago you should have some fish
but it looks a bit windy to venture far.

Regards

Dave

"BrianR" > wrote in message
> Keith
>
> A few of us are intending to have a go for the flounders in Poole Harbour
> between Christmas and the New Year. A chance to get some fresh air and
> walk off the christmas pudding.
>
> Regards,
> Brian

Figment
December 24th, 2004, 07:10 PM
Hi Dave

Might give me a chance to try out the new beach shelter my wife's got me for
christmas.

Merry Christmas
Brian

"Dave" <dave.samuel > wrote in message
> Hi Brian
>
> Well if its anything like a couple of weeks ago you should have some fish
> but it looks a bit windy to venture far.
>
> Regards
>
> Dave
>

> "BrianR" > wrote in message
>> Keith
>>
>> A few of us are intending to have a go for the flounders in Poole Harbour
>> between Christmas and the New Year. A chance to get some fresh air and
>> walk off the christmas pudding.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Brian

Figment
December 24th, 2004, 07:10 PM
Hi Dave

Might give me a chance to try out the new beach shelter my wife's got me for
christmas.

Merry Christmas
Brian

"Dave" <dave.samuel > wrote in message
> Hi Brian
>
> Well if its anything like a couple of weeks ago you should have some fish
> but it looks a bit windy to venture far.
>
> Regards
>
> Dave
>

> "BrianR" > wrote in message
>> Keith
>>
>> A few of us are intending to have a go for the flounders in Poole Harbour
>> between Christmas and the New Year. A chance to get some fresh air and
>> walk off the christmas pudding.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Brian

Keith M
December 24th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Good Luck Brian

I'm hoping to see dungeness again but I hope for more than dab.
I think I will pack a light coarse rod and reel and see what sport they give
on that!

Keith M