PDA

View Full Version : HOWARD & GALLOP' S ANSWERS TO SIR TURCAUD _nu

Sir Jean-žaul Turcaud
December 21st, 2004, 07:30 PM
--
Here below in between the star lines :

HOWARD & GALLOP 'S ANSWERS TO SIR JP TURCAUD' S LAST PERSONAL MESSAGES.

Answers, quite at the image of those two mean swaggies indeed; i.e. Coward,
Immoral & Inexistent. No doubt further, who gave them that prompt !

No needed reply on my part, but immediate & appropriate remark !

The Divine Drudging Drought ( DDD ) will rapidly & ruthlessly worsen up to
the unbearable state,
I am afraid, at least up to my desperate call back to Australia required by
all Australians !!!
.... earliest return unfortunaly, not before 15th of January next !

Yours faithfully

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer & Legal Owner of Telfer, Kintyre & Nifty Mines
The Great Sandy Desert.of Australia
Discoverer of the South Atlantic Submarine Gold Placers
( 40 Millions Tons estimate )
FOUNDER OF THE TRUE GEOLOGY

"THE GOLDEN RULE"
"Gold and Intrigue in the Desert"
"The true story of the discovery of the Telfer gold mine"
Author : Bob Sheppard, President of the Australian Prospectors' Union
Author's contact & web page : www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/
Order from : Hesperian Press, PO Box 317 Victoria Park, 6979 W.Australia.
AUS 40.00 + post

Published in Perth 15th December 2002

to Australia Greatest & True Geologist 's Site
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/index.html

~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven ! ~~