PDA

View Full Version : WX Tide 32

Chris Mitchell
December 31st, 2004, 06:00 AM
Does anyone have a working copy of this program that works for UK ports?

If so please send copies of the harmonics files to me at
, remove NOSPAM.

I have HARMONIC (no fie extn) 6.970 Kb, HARMONIC .IDX 792Kb and HARMONIC
..MSC 100Kb, please send these and any other harmonics files you may have.

The program works OK, but not for UK ports since that are no longer included
in the harmonics files distributed with the program. I understand from
various sites that if I can obtain harmonics files that include UK info as
some older versions of this prog used to I can resolve this problem.

Alternatively does anyone know of any sites where I can get tide info for UK
ports up to a year or more in advance?

Luggy
December 31st, 2004, 11:31 AM
Chris Mitchell wrote:
> Does anyone have a working copy of this program that works for UK ports?
>
> If so please send copies of the harmonics files to me at
> , remove NOSPAM.
>
> I have HARMONIC (no fie extn) 6.970 Kb, HARMONIC .IDX 792Kb and HARMONIC
> .MSC 100Kb, please send these and any other harmonics files you may have.
>
> The program works OK, but not for UK ports since that are no longer included
> in the harmonics files distributed with the program. I understand from
> various sites that if I can obtain harmonics files that include UK info as
> some older versions of this prog used to I can resolve this problem.
>
> Alternatively does anyone know of any sites where I can get tide info for UK
> ports up to a year or more in advance?

Chris,

Te latest version of WXtide has about 44 UK locations not derived from
the UKHO data. They seem pretty accurate, if you can get a location near
to yourself or intended port.

Roy

--

Married men don't live longer- it just feels like it

Luggy
December 31st, 2004, 11:31 AM