PDA

View Full Version : mistake

Nancy
January 6th, 2005, 10:51 AM
must have made a mistake.
i could have sworn this was fishing newsgroup.

Mil80C
January 6th, 2005, 11:43 AM
No mistake Nancy, occasionally some fishy stories are discussed here, do you
have one?

"Nancy" > wrote in message
> must have made a mistake.
> i could have sworn this was fishing newsgroup.

Grumpy
January 6th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Hi Nancy,

Yippee another Aussie Fisho, see we are here, just gotto filter thru the
junk to find us.

Al

"Nancy" > wrote in message
> must have made a mistake.
> i could have sworn this was fishing newsgroup.

Barry
January 8th, 2005, 01:56 AM
Here is a report for MAckay

Bream to 38cm, Crocodile flathead, Bluebone, Grassy Sweetlip, Estuary Cod
caught at West Hill last weekend.

Fishing will be crap this weekend 6.5 to 7mtr tides. Will need a housebrick
for a sinker.