PDA

View Full Version : PING this News Group

needles
January 8th, 2005, 06:06 PM
It would seem that no one has posted anything at all to this newsgroup this
year I wonder why ?
My husband is out ice fishing, what is your excuse ?

Budd Cochran
January 8th, 2005, 08:03 PM
I don't ice fish.

I ice sodas.

--
Budd

What's the difference between a bad golfer and a bad skydiver?

One goes "Whack, Darn" and the other goes "Darn, Whack".

"needles" > wrote in message
> It would seem that no one has posted anything at all to this newsgroup
this
> year I wonder why ?
> My husband is out ice fishing, what is your excuse ?

Rodney
January 8th, 2005, 10:46 PM
needles wrote:
> It would seem that no one has posted anything at all to this newsgroup this
> year I wonder why ?
> My husband is out ice fishing, what is your excuse ?

I tried Ice fishing once, but the cubes melted too quick, and they were
hard to get on the hook.

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread