PDA

View Full Version : Cabo San Lucas, daily Marlin Charter boats

Cabo Kurt
February 4th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Big Game Fishing, sportfishing charter boats daily in Cabo San Lucas.

Deep sea fishing for black/ blue/ striped, Marlin, big Tuna, Dorado, Wahoo,
full day charter boats.

Professional captain and mates serve your needs and all charters include;

Penn International/Penn professional tackle, lures, licenses; 25 years of
expert

fishing experience.

29 foot Californian, fishes 4 comfortably, $400.00 per day

31 foot Crystalliner, fishes 6 comfortably, $500.00 per day

We fish because we love it and your day is important to us. So book with
confidence and

Enjoy the sportfishing capital of the world, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California
MX..

Tight lines and blue sky's always,

Cabo Kurt Strecker

http://www.cabokurt.com/sportfish.html

NOYB
February 15th, 2005, 01:52 AM
"Cabo Kurt" > wrote in message
> Big Game Fishing, sportfishing charter boats daily in Cabo San Lucas.
>
> Deep sea fishing for black/ blue/ striped, Marlin, big Tuna, Dorado,
> Wahoo, full day charter boats.
>
> Professional captain and mates serve your needs and all charters include;
>
> Penn International/Penn professional tackle, lures, licenses; 25 years of
> expert
>
> fishing experience.
>
> 29 foot Californian, fishes 4 comfortably, $400.00 per day
>
> 31 foot Crystalliner, fishes 6 comfortably, $500.00 per day
>

> We fish because we love it and your day is important to us. So book with
> confidence and
>
> Enjoy the sportfishing capital of the world, Cabo San Lucas, Baja
> California MX..
>

> Tight lines and blue sky's always,
>

> Cabo Kurt Strecker
>
> http://www.cabokurt.com/sportfish.html

Thanks, but I prefer Pisces. Ask for Captain Benito. His brother is the
mate. Great guys, both speak English very well, and they put me on my first
striped Marlin...and my dad on his first bull dolphin (aka--dorado).

http://www.piscessportfishing.com/yachts.html#35

Humble One
March 15th, 2005, 01:27 PM
Ditto on Pisces. Mario the Dockmaster and his brother Oscar are the best.

Fishing since 1998.

For flyfishing, visit Grant Hartman next door to Pisces office or at
www.baja-anglers.com

T H
March 17th, 2005, 03:12 AM
Yet another thumbs up for Pisces. Good boats, good value.