PDA

View Full Version : online shops for reels rods etc?

JC
February 9th, 2005, 08:58 AM
any site you suggest that are good value?
ta
jc

jabsy
February 27th, 2005, 05:59 AM
"JC" > wrote in message
> any site you suggest that are good value?
> ta
> jc

You should try to support your local tackle shops. They will often
price-match if needed.

These are the guys who are open for you to grab your bait and a few tips
where the fish are biting, they need your support.

darryl
March 13th, 2005, 02:00 PM
good value fishing sites on ebay stores. reels and line at better than half
price. have bought a bit of gear from them. no problems so far. let me knoe
if you want there address