PDA

View Full Version : Wanted cottage for rent in Ontario

Victor
February 17th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Hi,
I am looking for any advise abount renting a cottage in Ontario to
spent a week of vacation in August
(we will be 2 families - 4 adults, 2 kids 5-6 y.o, 1 baby).
Any help or advise would be highly appreciated.
What we are looking for is:
- within 500-600 km from Toronto
- $500-600 CAD per week
- private, secluded place. We do not need any luxury at all.
- good fishing. I am not looking for trophy sizes, but want some
action (bass, pike, would try catfish, walleye is probably too late
for August)
Thank a lot in advance for any responses.

Walt
February 22nd, 2005, 09:33 PM
Victor wrote:

> I am looking for any advise abount renting a cottage in Ontario to
> spent a week of vacation in August
> (we will be 2 families - 4 adults, 2 kids 5-6 y.o, 1 baby).
> Any help or advise would be highly appreciated.
> What we are looking for is:
> - within 500-600 km from Toronto
> - $500-600 CAD per week
> - private, secluded place. We do not need any luxury at all.
> - good fishing. I am not looking for trophy sizes, but want some
> action (bass, pike, would try catfish, walleye is probably too late
> for August)
> Thank a lot in advance for any responses.

I've had good luck renting from this outfit:

http://www.rentcottage.com/

They serve the Bruce Peninsula and surrounding areas.

--
//-Walt
//

Chris Delargy
March 17th, 2005, 11:47 PM
I am bias and do not want to make anyone mad!
You may want to consider this www.panoramacamp.com
Hope it helps.
om...