PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Recommendations for Curacao

:-\)
December 4th, 2003, 11:38 AM
I'm a first time traveler to Curacao and seeking recommendations (heavy
emphasis on websites) on big game fishing.

I've fished Los Cabos, Ixtapa and Cancun in previous trips.

walter
December 12th, 2003, 08:50 PM
Hello, i am a dutch caribean you must try www.curacao.pagina.nl here you
find charterboats.
you have also good oppertunitys at Bonaire they have two boats
www.bonaire.pagina.nl
tide lines..... yo also can bonefish at bonaire saltflats
":-)" > schreef in bericht
.com...