PDA

View Full Version : NIGHT VISION

David Jones
February 21st, 2005, 09:38 AM
Any recommendations for a Group 1 or 1+ Night Vision Monocular for under
£150. I've been looking at all sorts and the HYUNDAI NV-35 NIGHT VISION
SCOPE GEN I+ 150 M seems to have the best spec for the money.

Any info appreciated TIA David

david
February 21st, 2005, 09:03 PM
have a look at soviet bazzar, www.sovietbazaar.com

david

"David Jones" > wrote in message
> Any recommendations for a Group 1 or 1+ Night Vision Monocular for under
> £150. I've been looking at all sorts and the HYUNDAI NV-35 NIGHT VISION
> SCOPE GEN I+ 150 M seems to have the best spec for the money.
>
> Any info appreciated TIA David

Keith M
February 21st, 2005, 09:47 PM
David

Just how far away from your rod do you stand?

Keith M