PDA

View Full Version : Lake Penage

Ojibway Canoe
February 22nd, 2005, 07:01 PM
We have a site opeing this August for rent. This camp has 2 bedrooms
with bunk beds in each, with pull out couches it would be perfect for
families.

We also have local first nation fishing guides who can service your
needs. You must supply your own licence.

The Price is 1000.00 for the week and we can arrange for boat retals
also.

Please let me know if you are intrested. This Cottage is privetely
owned and is the only one of two on the island very private.

yes , lake Penage does offer great fishing & is approx. 41/2 hours
north of Toronto. Outside of Sudbury.

We also have canoe guides for day trips for your group. Canoe Retals &
short over night trips also available.

Happy Trails