PDA

View Full Version : willi come home

Wayne Harrison
February 22nd, 2005, 06:17 PM
timmaaaay has fallen and can't get up. we need your help.

yfitons
wayno

Tim J.
February 22nd, 2005, 06:56 PM
Wayne Harrison wrote:
> timmaaaay has fallen and can't get up. we need your help.

DAMN THIS PLACE! First there's something i'm supposed to tell or not
tell my kids, and now I've fallen and no one told me.
--
TL,
Tim

William Claspy
February 22nd, 2005, 06:59 PM
On 2/22/05 1:56 PM, in article , "Tim J."
> wrote:

> Wayne Harrison wrote:
>> timmaaaay has fallen and can't get up. we need your help.
>
> DAMN THIS PLACE! First there's something i'm supposed to tell or not
> tell my kids, and now I've fallen and no one told me.

Got Absinthe?

Frank Reid
February 22nd, 2005, 07:29 PM
> Got Absinthe?

Isn't that an aphrodisiac? I always heard that absinthe makes the heart
grow fonder.
--
Frank Reid
Euthanize to reply

rw
February 22nd, 2005, 07:38 PM
Frank Reid wrote:
>> Got Absinthe?
>

> Isn't that an aphrodisiac? I always heard that absinthe makes the heart
> grow fonder.

No, it's a pest control substance for repelling deer. Absinthe makes the
hart go founder.

Frank Reid
February 22nd, 2005, 09:25 PM
>>> Got Absinthe?
>>

>> Isn't that an aphrodisiac? I always heard that absinthe makes the
>> heart grow fonder.
>

> No, it's a pest control substance for repelling deer. Absinthe makes the
> hart go founder.

Well, if you use it, do it in conjunction with a dose of Beano.
Absinthe makes the fart go yonder.
--
Frank Reid
Euthanize to reply

riverman
February 23rd, 2005, 04:46 PM
"Frank Reid" > wrote in message

>>> Isn't that an aphrodisiac? I always heard that absinthe makes the heart
>>> grow fonder.
>>

>> No, it's a pest control substance for repelling deer. Absinthe makes the
>> hart go founder.
>
> Well, if you use it, do it in conjunction with a dose of Beano. Absinthe
> makes the fart go yonder.

The fart's gone yonder? That brings us back to the title of this thread....

--riverman