PDA

View Full Version : [ANN] New Online UK Tackle Shop

Dangbit
February 22nd, 2005, 05:19 PM
PRESS RELEASE - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Basingstoke, Hants. - February 22nd, 2005

Two Guys Fishing (DIY) Ltd., a 30-year old fishing tackle retailer in
Basingstoke, Hants, announced today the opening of its self-hosted
online shop.

The new shop allows web customers to browse and purchase from an
initial catalog of 400 items, including fishing reels, rods, poles, and
accessories from major manufacturers such as Shimano, Fox, Daiwa and
Zebco.

In addition to rods and reels, specialty carp and other baits are also
available for online purchase and shipping to UK destinations either by
courier or post.

"Like other retailers, we recognize the desire of our customers to shop
online," said Max Pentlow, Two Guys' shop owner, and son of Peter
Pentlow, the shop's original founder. "As a family run business since
1967, this is another step forward in the evolution of our business,
much like mail order was just a few years ago. The web make it easy to
reach customers right away. By hosting the shop ourselves, the costs
are kept low, and our ability to grow the catalog of the site is
virtually unlimited."

The new website can be found at the following address:
http://www.twoguysfishing.co.uk

About Two Guys Fishing (DIY) Ltd.:
The shop was founded in 1967 by Peter Pentlow. It is now run by his
son Max. The shop is located in South Ham, Basingstoke, and serves
customers with quality fishing tackle and accessories through retail
sales, mail order, and the web.

Contact:
Max Pentlow
Two Guys Fishing (DIY) Ltd.