PDA

View Full Version : Tippets

Goat
February 25th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Frog Hair Fluorocarbon tipper 25m = $12.99 (give or take)
In ads you see... frog or George Harvey.

Climax Fluorocarbon tipper 30m = $9.95 (give or take)
In ads you see... Hot lady in silver bikini.

So is Frog hair worth the extra money. I have never used Fluorocarbon, or
frog hair for that matter. I have used Climax and it seemed just fine to me
(not Fluorocarbon )
Rio seems fine as well.
So I ask ...
Frog, old guy, less product, more money.
or
Hot chick, more product, less money.
While OT ... is Fluorocarbon worth the extra couple bucks?

Goat
February 25th, 2005, 08:15 PM
>"Goat" > wrote
> Frog Hair Fluorocarbon tipper 25m = $12.99 (give or take)
> In ads you see... frog or George Harvey.
>
> Climax Fluorocarbon tipper 30m = $9.95 (give or take)
> In ads you see... Hot lady in silver bikini.

That should read "tippet" not "tipper"
oops ;-)

> So is Frog hair worth the extra money. I have never used Fluorocarbon, or
> frog hair for that matter. I have used Climax and it seemed just fine to
me
> (not Fluorocarbon )
> Rio seems fine as well.
> So I ask ...
> Frog, old guy, less product, more money.
> or
> Hot chick, more product, less money.
> While OT ... is Fluorocarbon worth the extra couple bucks?

George Adams
February 25th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Goat wrote:
> Frog Hair Fluorocarbon tipper 25m = $12.99 (give or take)
> In ads you see... frog or George Harvey.
>
> Climax Fluorocarbon tipper 30m = $9.95 (give or take)
> In ads you see... Hot lady in silver bikini.
>
> So is Frog hair worth the extra money. I have never used
Fluorocarbon, or
> frog hair for that matter. I have used Climax and it seemed just fine
to me
> (not Fluorocarbon )
> Rio seems fine as well.
> So I ask ...
> Frog, old guy, less product, more money.
> or
> Hot chick, more product, less money.
> While OT ... is Fluorocarbon worth the extra couple bucks?

Lots of different opinions on this subject. (Big surprise!) I use
Climax, Orvis Super Stong, and Tectan. All have worked well for me, and
after giving Flourocarbon a fling, I see no reason to change.

Goat
February 26th, 2005, 12:35 AM
>"George Adams" > wrote...
>
> >Goat wrote:
> > Frog Hair Fluorocarbon tipper 25m = $12.99 (give or take)
> > In ads you see... frog or George Harvey.
> >
> > Climax Fluorocarbon tipper 30m = $9.95 (give or take)
> > In ads you see... Hot lady in silver bikini.
> >
> > So is Frog hair worth the extra money. I have never used
> Fluorocarbon, or
> > frog hair for that matter. I have used Climax and it seemed just fine
> to me
> > (not Fluorocarbon )
> > Rio seems fine as well.
> > So I ask ...
> > Frog, old guy, less product, more money.
> > or
> > Hot chick, more product, less money.
> > While OT ... is Fluorocarbon worth the extra couple bucks?
>
> Lots of different opinions on this subject. (Big surprise!) I use
> Climax, Orvis Super Stong, and Tectan. All have worked well for me, and
> after giving Flourocarbon a fling, I see no reason to change.

You see no reason to change what? It may be obvious but well.... I have
been drinking.... it's been one of those days that I am just not proud
of....
oh well.....
Anyway...
You like Fluorocarbon (worth extra $ ) or not?
Tomorrow it may be clear, but today.....
good thing I have spellcheck ;-)

George Adams
February 26th, 2005, 01:16 AM
I see no reason to change from mono to flouro. Others mileage will vary.

Goat
February 26th, 2005, 03:28 AM
"George Adams" > wrote in message
> I see no reason to change from mono to flouro. Others mileage will vary.

I see, and understand. The blur/haze is starting to lift.

Mmmmmm....
Water good.
;~}