PDA

View Full Version : More Fishing Links.

NetBoom
February 25th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Hey guys i'm still looking for more good links to add to my website

http://www.anglerscirlce.co.uk

please let me know if you want me to add a link or would like to
exchange links with your own site..

Darren.

Neil
February 28th, 2005, 02:35 AM
"NetBoom" > wrote in message oups.com...
> Hey guys i'm still looking for more good links to add to my website
>
> http://www.anglerscirlce.co.uk
>
> please let me know if you want me to add a link or would like to
> exchange links with your own site..
>
> Darren.

This is an extract from my bookmarks, apologies for any dead or irrelevant links.
U.K. Sea Fishing

Crabs Lobsters etc

Recreational Crabbing, Scalloping, Shrimping, and Lobstering!
Shellfish Size Limits
Crab fishing - Krabbenfischerei
Northwestern Atlantic crab species - Krabben im Nordwestatlantik
Cleaning Hard Crabs

Fishing Knives

Filleting,skinning,boning and work knives.
Clothing for outside and tools for anywhere..

Local Fishing

east anglian sea fishing
Leader Lines - Sea Fishing - East Anglia

Search FishBase

Search FishBase

Sharks

BLUE SHARK - Zoom Sharks
National Museum of Natural History - Shark Teeth
Sharks
http--www.ukshark.co.uk-

Tide Times

Tide times, tidetimes and tidal information for ports and seaside resorts around england, scotland, wales, northern ireland and
British Tide Tables
Tidal predictions for selected UK and Irish ports

aboutblank
An Atlas of Mediterranean Fish
Anglers' Net - The UK's Online Fishing Magazine
AnglingAtlas - Click The Map and Fish The World
Askari Angelsport
Bait and Tackle Centre - Southend - fishing tackle, bait, reels, repairs - sea and freshwater
Bass Anglers' Sportfishing Society
Beach, Shore & Pier Fishing around the UK & Ireland
British Conger Club
British Marine Life Study Society
Do you know your catch
east anglian sea fishing
Fishfinder
fishing
Fishing charters in Cape Town, South Africa - The outdoor fishing adventure of a life-time
Go Fishing
Go-Fishing .co.uk - Fishing Websites
Hazardous Mediterranean Fish
Home Page
http--www.southern-sea-angling-uk.co.uk-
Links
Lobster Pages
MickyBoy's Home-Page
National Federation of Sea Anglers (NFSA) - Home Page
Neil Mackellow's Homepage
Rick's Fishing Page UK
Sea Angling News - The only FREE Sea Fishing Newspaper in the UK
Solent Fishing Guide
U.K. Sea Fishing FAQ
UK Hooks - the best Sea Angling hooks available in the U.K.
Western Wight Angling Club
Weymouth Angling Centre - Port- Weymouth