PDA

View Full Version : Update on my bid for President

Treefriend
December 4th, 2003, 11:02 PM
Treefriend here.

As you know, I am running for
President in 2012.
Originally I was using seattlesucks.com/rant as
a platform to get the word out about my stand on issues.
I am pleased to announce that we have a new
site.
THIS IS FOR SERIOUS DISCUSSION ONLY! No Jokers please.
Our site is:
http://www.americantparty.com/forum/

David H. Lipman
December 5th, 2003, 12:35 AM
No thanx -- I would NEVER vote for anybody who resorts to spamming UseNet !

Rule #1 - spammers lie

Rule #2 - spammers lie

"Treefriend" > wrote in message
om...
| Treefriend here.
|
| As you know, I am running for
| President in 2012.
| Originally I was using seattlesucks.com/rant as
| a platform to get the word out about my stand on issues.
| I am pleased to announce that we have a new
| site.
| THIS IS FOR SERIOUS DISCUSSION ONLY! No Jokers please.
| Our site is:
| http://www.americantparty.com/forum/

Rodney
December 7th, 2003, 03:31 PM
Treefriend wrote:
> Treefriend here.

Are you a tree hugger ???????????????????
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Straight Up Hooks ,

Bob Berger
December 7th, 2003, 04:18 PM
I bid 78 cents.

Lone Haranguer
December 7th, 2003, 04:39 PM
Bob Berger wrote:

> I bid 78 cents.

$3.50 and that's my final offer.
LZ

El Alumbrado
December 8th, 2003, 04:49 PM
"Bob Berger" > wrote in message

> I bid 78 cents.

Bob, I think you misunderstood Treefriend. It's "his bid" for President. I
assume that means he's make an offer for our votes.

I'm always open to an offer...

El Alumbrado
"Civis Texanus Sum"

Bob Berger
December 8th, 2003, 05:13 PM
In article >, El Alumbrado says...

>"Bob Berger" > wrote in message
>
>> I bid 78 cents.
>>

>Bob, I think you misunderstood Treefriend. It's "his bid" for President. I
>assume that means he's make an offer for our votes.

Oh, okay. Well, since I vote early and often in most elections, this could be a
real source of income. Thanks for the alert. :>)

Bob