PDA

View Full Version : Surf/Pier fishing in WA state

Ed
March 3rd, 2005, 12:27 PM
Hi all, I live in Tacoma WA and would like some advice on fishing off
the piers around this area. When is it the best time to fish, what
baits does one use? Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Ed

sprattoo
March 13th, 2005, 04:06 AM
I don't know about Washington. but i have spent quite a bit of time fishing
in Maine off Jetties, piers and beaches.

If you think they're similar I could share what I know about it.

I fish for mackerel and stripers mostly. and a bunch of fresh water fish.

--
Everything from fishing to Freaks
oups.com...