PDA

View Full Version : Steelhead fishing

Jerry
March 3rd, 2005, 11:49 PM
Hi All,
Just found out about this site. I hope to have some photo's to put
on for you all. This winter steelhead fishing hasn't been too bad for me
so far. I would like to share my catches with you. All fish are released
back in the water.
I live in Auburn, N.Y. and to go Puliski, N.Y. to fish Salmon River.
It is takes me about 1.5 hours to get there. That can change with the
weather. I have to pass through the snow belt areas to get there. So
some times it thats long and the roads do get hard to drive on.
If anyone else likes Steelhead fishing I would like to hear from you.
Drop a line and we can talk. I do all my fishing warm water or cold
water with a fly rod. This spring I am out for Tiger Muskiske on Otisco
Lake here in New York. Just got a 10 wt rod to do the job.
Hope to hear from you and I will be checking in here from time to
time.

Jerry