PDA

View Full Version : Vice (sic)

Frank Reid
March 3rd, 2005, 10:33 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=23816&item=7137336468&rd=1

And it ain't even a rotary!

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

jeffc
March 4th, 2005, 04:26 AM
"Frank Reid" <moc.deepselbac@diersicnarf> wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=23816&item=7137336468&rd=1

> And it ain't even a rotary!

Yes but it's PROFESSIONAL and comes with a CORDURA BAG. But then, the fly
isn't included.

Charlie Wilson
March 4th, 2005, 07:24 AM
"jeffc" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Frank Reid" <moc.deepselbac@diersicnarf> wrote in message
>>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=23816&item=7137336468&rd=1
>>
>> And it ain't even a rotary!
>
> Yes but it's PROFESSIONAL and comes with a CORDURA BAG. But then, the fly
> isn't included.

Criminy sakes!!!! The last time I saw a Lawrence Waldron vise for sale,
the asking price was about $700. Does anybody actually pay $1400+ for them?

Jim
March 4th, 2005, 02:23 PM
This is a relisting. It "sold" for $2383 USD on Feb 11, but I guess the
"deal" fell through, and I believe that there was a similar LAW streamside
vise for sale several months ago that had special battery operated work
light included. Couldn't find it as a completed listing though. Looks to me
like these may not be quite as rare as the seller would have us believe.

Jim Ray
This makes the CF Marco Polo traveling vise look like a bargain
"Charlie Wilson" > wrote in message

> "jeffc" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >
> > "Frank Reid" <moc.deepselbac@diersicnarf> wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=23816&item=7137336468&rd=1

> >> And it ain't even a rotary!
> >
> > Yes but it's PROFESSIONAL and comes with a CORDURA BAG. But then, the
fly
> > isn't included.
>
> Criminy sakes!!!! The last time I saw a Lawrence Waldron vise for
sale,
> the asking price was about $700. Does anybody actually pay $1400+ for
them?

Mike Connor
March 4th, 2005, 05:48 PM
They are not rare at all, you can buy them from Lawrence Waldron at a
reasonable price, ( depending on your definition of reasonable). There were
threads about this on other boards. It is a con.

TL
MC

Jim
March 4th, 2005, 06:31 PM
"Mike Connor" > wrote in message
> They are not rare at all, you can buy them from Lawrence Waldron at a
> reasonable price, ( depending on your definition of reasonable). There
were
> threads about this on other boards. It is a con.
>
> TL
> MC

I guess the buyer that bid $2383 discovered that as well!

Jim