PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Top 5 Favorites

hermit
March 4th, 2005, 09:02 AM
With trout season around the corner here in Northwestern Pennsylvania,
I would be interested in learning what top five flies the news group
participants will be tying .

Dick

Frank Reid
March 4th, 2005, 11:13 PM
> With trout season around the corner here in Northwestern Pennsylvania,
> I would be interested in learning what top five flies the news group
> participants will be tying .

Don't think the newsgroup is capable of tying flies. I, on the other hand,
am tying Frank's Fighting Craws, quarry loads of stoneflies, and will hedge
with a sedge or two.
Sulphurs, cased caddis, March Brown nymphs and spinners,
Bright green drakes in May are true winners
Brown trout taking a fly on the wing
These are a few of my favorite things

Oh, uh, yah, uh, tying... Uh, I don't know.

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Guy Thornberg
March 5th, 2005, 10:17 PM
> Sulphurs, cased caddis, March Brown nymphs and spinners,
> Bright green drakes in May are true winners
> Brown trout taking a fly on the wing
> These are a few of my favorite things

To Music?
Guy