PDA

View Full Version : Re: Petition for Freedom

Wolfgang
March 4th, 2005, 05:50 PM
"jackk" > wrote in message

> Do you know where Papua is?

I DO! It's right next to New Guinea!

Wolfgang
well, usually, anyway. what do i win? :)

Wayne Knight
March 4th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Wolfgang wrote:

> > Do you know where Papua is?
>
> I DO! It's right next to New Guinea!

It probably won't be there when Mark finishes with it.

Mark H. Bowen
March 4th, 2005, 11:10 PM
"Wayne Knight" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Wolfgang wrote:
>

>> > Do you know where Papua is?
>>
>> I DO! It's right next to New Guinea!
>
> It probably won't be there when Mark finishes with it.

Well, I don't *actually* have any missiles. For some reason, I got the
scene in my head from Stephen Kings, "Dead Zone," where Martin Sheen plays a
Bush like president (or would that be the other way around?). I also took a
bit of liberty with the god praising bit, as I doubt Allah would approve of
launchin' missile at Bush, much less West Papua? Of course, I could be
wrong, but I sure as hell won't admit to being wrong on ROFF, as I have
decided to follow the example set by our most disgusting president.

Mark