PDA

View Full Version : OT, but very funny and supposedly true

Jim
March 8th, 2005, 09:41 PM
For those of you anxiously awaiting another long, pitiful tale of Frank
Reid's misadventures, perhaps this will placate you until he next returns to
the confessional.

(Its a sad tale about a woodworker)

http://groups.google.ca/groups?selm=58cd2f%244rm%40camel4.mindspring.com

Still laughing,

Jim Ray

Tim J.
March 8th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Jim wrote:
> For those of you anxiously awaiting another long, pitiful tale of
> Frank Reid's misadventures, perhaps this will placate you until he
> next returns to the confessional.
>
> (Its a sad tale about a woodworker)

http://groups.google.ca/groups?selm=58cd2f%244rm%40camel4.mindspring.com

Now THAT'S funny! :))
--
TL,
Tim

Frank Reid
March 9th, 2005, 12:36 PM
> For those of you anxiously awaiting another long, pitiful tale of Frank
> Reid's misadventures, perhaps this will placate you until he next returns to
> the confessional.
>
> (Its a sad tale about a woodworker)
>
> http://groups.google.ca/groups?selm=58cd2f%244rm%40camel4.mindspring.com

Are you inferring something here? Just because my garage is in the
process of being converted to a woodworking shop. Hmm, Frank "The
Toolman/Barber" Reid, don't know. Doesn't flow very well.

--
Frank Reid
Euthanize to reply