PDA

View Full Version : Unique Good Luck Fishing Charm

Edward Byrnes
December 7th, 2003, 12:59 PM
Hello All...

I hope this post is appropriate here. I am a fisherman who happens to make
jewelry. I've created a good luck fishing pin for a hat or vest. My wife says I
have spun quite a story about it. Anyway, I have put the piece up for auction
on eBay but I am not getting enough people to view it. Maybe I have it in the
wrong category, I don't know.

With a retail value of $38 it is going cheap at $1.75 last check. There are two
days left on the auction. Even if you don't bid on it, I think you might like
to look at it. Here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3643210592&category=2859

Sincerely,
~Ed