PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Advice II

Frank Reid
March 15th, 2005, 01:21 PM
Not canoe related, but need some advice.
A couple of years ago at Penns, my hatband was Ginked by someone. I
know the name of the individual and am looking at getting back at him
this year.
Now, with the Ginking, it took quite a while to get the stuff out of my
hair. Definitely not water soluble.
Okay, here's what I need. A couple of ideas at retribution. Nothing
that will cause physical harm, just a bit of fun between friends.
Preferably, with a good fishing theme.
Ideas?
--
Frank Reid
Euthanize to reply

Scott Seidman
March 15th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Frank Reid > wrote in news:d16ngo$4cq$1
@newslocal.mitre.org:

> Not canoe related, but need some advice.
> A couple of years ago at Penns, my hatband was Ginked by someone. I
> know the name of the individual and am looking at getting back at him
> this year.
> Now, with the Ginking, it took quite a while to get the stuff out of my
> hair. Definitely not water soluble.
> Okay, here's what I need. A couple of ideas at retribution. Nothing
> that will cause physical harm, just a bit of fun between friends.
> Preferably, with a good fishing theme.
> Ideas?

Frank-

The way I heard it, this Ginking was not malicious. It was a kind-hearted
attempt to keep your head above the surface film.

Scott

Tim J.
March 15th, 2005, 01:32 PM

http://www.thomasandthomas.com/rods.htm
--
TL,
Tim

The person who ginked Frank's hatband can send $25 to:
Tim Johnson
c/o Solutions by Computer
191 Chestnut Street
Springfield, MA 01103
------------------------
http://css.sbcma.com/timj

Frank Reid
March 15th, 2005, 01:57 PM
>>Not canoe related, but need some advice.
>>A couple of years ago at Penns, my hatband was Ginked by someone. I
>>know the name of the individual and am looking at getting back at him
>>this year.
>>Now, with the Ginking, it took quite a while to get the stuff out of
>>my hair. Definitely not water soluble.
>>Okay, here's what I need. A couple of ideas at retribution. Nothing
>>that will cause physical harm, just a bit of fun between friends.
>>Preferably, with a good fishing theme.
>>Ideas?
>

> http://www.thomasandthomas.com/rods.htm

>The person who ginked Frank's hatband can send $25 to:
>Tim Johnson
>c/o Solutions by Computer
>191 Chestnut Street
>Springfield, MA 01103

POTW!

--
Frank Reid
Euthanize to reply

March 15th, 2005, 02:03 PM
On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:21:27 -0500, Frank Reid > wrote:

>Not canoe related, but need some advice.
>A couple of years ago at Penns, my hatband was Ginked by someone. I
>know the name of the individual and am looking at getting back at him
>this year.
>Now, with the Ginking, it took quite a while to get the stuff out of my
>hair. Definitely not water soluble.
>Okay, here's what I need. A couple of ideas at retribution. Nothing
>that will cause physical harm, just a bit of fun between friends.
>Preferably, with a good fishing theme.
>Ideas?

Attach an outboard to his ass after jeff m., dressed up like Heidi Klum (or
rather, undressed-up...), paddles him while shouting "squeal like a gheenoe,
bwah!!" Of course, depending on who it is, he might enjoy it...

DaveMohnsen
March 15th, 2005, 02:08 PM
"Tim J." > wrote in message
> Frank Reid wrote:
> > Not canoe related, but need some advice.
> > A couple of years ago at Penns, my hatband was Ginked by someone. I
> > know the name of the individual and am looking at getting back at him
> > this year.
> > Now, with the Ginking, it took quite a while to get the stuff out of
> > my hair. Definitely not water soluble.
> > Okay, here's what I need. A couple of ideas at retribution. Nothing
> > that will cause physical harm, just a bit of fun between friends.
> > Preferably, with a good fishing theme.
> > Ideas?
>
> http://www.thomasandthomas.com/rods.htm
> --
> TL,
> Tim
>
> The person who ginked Frank's hatband can send $25 to:
> Tim Johnson
> c/o Solutions by Computer
> 191 Chestnut Street
> Springfield, MA 01103
> ------------------------
> http://css.sbcma.com/timj

Hey . . .I thought this headband fly floatant stuff was a good idea. Uhh .
.. . I don't use G***, but this stuff I use now works. Unfortunately, I now
float vertically with my feet in the air . . .but certainly gives me a
different perspective on the meniscus thingee stuff. ( kinda like a
parachute person) Casting seems to be easier also. Uhh . . . get a few
looks though.
DaveMohnsen
Denver
(book deals in the works for "Parachute Persons")

March 15th, 2005, 02:10 PM
On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:32:19 -0500, "Tim J." >
wrote:

>Frank Reid wrote:
>> Not canoe related, but need some advice.
>> A couple of years ago at Penns, my hatband was Ginked by someone. I
>> know the name of the individual and am looking at getting back at him
>> this year.
>> Now, with the Ginking, it took quite a while to get the stuff out of
>> my hair. Definitely not water soluble.
>> Okay, here's what I need. A couple of ideas at retribution. Nothing
>> that will cause physical harm, just a bit of fun between friends.
>> Preferably, with a good fishing theme.
>> Ideas?
>
>http://www.thomasandthomas.com/rods.htm

Ahhh....so forget my first suggestion - he probably would enjoy it. Make him
read Molly Ivins books while listening to Al Franken and Shedecker singing songs
of the revolution...

David Snedeker
March 16th, 2005, 06:28 AM
> wrote in message
> On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:32:19 -0500, "Tim J."
>
> wrote:
>
> Ahhh....so forget my first suggestion - he probably would enjoy it. Make
him
> read Molly Ivins books while listening to Al Franken and Shedecker singing
songs
> of the revolution...

Yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk, yuk

Dave