PDA

View Full Version : MN catfish?

Sully
March 19th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Are there any MN catfishers here? I love to fish but have not really
ever got into catfishing. But I am realizing that they abound in the
Mississippi, Minnesota, St. Croix, and other rivers and I want to give
it a go. Just seems like an underfished resource, especially here in MN
walleye country and it is too good of a resource to pass up.
Any advice appreciated.
Sully

Deepwater
March 22nd, 2005, 08:28 PM
Try a little further North, up into Canada, Happy to give you some great
areas in Manitoba that are certainly worth a try.