PDA

View Full Version : Yet another reason to elect the Kinkster

March 23rd, 2005, 04:59 AM
....he (allegedly) said he'd help with a bill to order Tom Delay to be
hanged by the feet until lucid,,,probably wouldn't pass...too bad...

Of course, there's always the other option...and it'd only take a little
bitty ol' rope...

Frank Reid
March 23rd, 2005, 11:10 AM
And "The Kinkster" is?

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Big Dale
March 23rd, 2005, 11:39 AM
I am looking forward to seeing the Kinkster smoke a cigar in the
governor's mansion.

Big Dale

Guy Thornberg
March 23rd, 2005, 12:22 PM
Hey Big Dale,
How was the Sow Bug Round-Up? Did you tie? How was the fishing or should I
ask how high the water levels were and if they dropped during the day?
Guy

"Big Dale" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I am looking forward to seeing the Kinkster smoke a cigar in the
> governor's mansion.
>
> Big Dale

Charlie Choc
March 23rd, 2005, 12:29 PM
On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 06:10:20 -0500, "Frank Reid" <moc.deepselbac@diersicnarf>
wrote:

>And "The Kinkster" is?

Kinky Friedman
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com/ - photo galleries

Guy Thornberg
March 23rd, 2005, 12:45 PM
I was hoping Kinky Thornberg Charlie!

"Charlie Choc" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 06:10:20 -0500, "Frank Reid"
<moc.deepselbac@diersicnarf>
> wrote:
>
> >And "The Kinkster" is?
>
> Kinky Friedman
> --
> Charlie...
> http://www.chocphoto.com/ - photo galleries
> http://www.chocphoto.com/roff

Allen
March 23rd, 2005, 12:55 PM
In article >,
"Frank Reid" <moc.deepselbac@diersicnarf> wrote:

> And "The Kinkster" is?

http://www.kinkyfriedman.com/

You need to listen to NPR more Frank! They had a very funny interview
with him a couple weeks ago.

Allen

George Adams
March 23rd, 2005, 01:08 PM
Kinky Friedman....running for governor of Texas. His campaign motto:
"How hard could it be?"

Conan The Librarian
March 23rd, 2005, 01:25 PM
wrote:

> ...he (allegedly) said he'd help with a bill to order Tom Delay to be
> hanged by the feet until lucid,,,probably wouldn't pass...too bad...
>
> Of course, there's always the other option...and it'd only take a little
> bitty ol' rope...

He is *exactly* what we need in this insane state. I can already
imagine the debates between him and Hairboy. (Well, that is assuming
that Perry would even debate him.)

Here's a link to some of his quotes. It's old, but for those who
don't know him, it gives you a good idea of what he's all about:
http://www.ldb.org/friedman.htm

One of my favorites: "Golf is the only opportunity that middle-aged
Wasps have to dress up like a pimp."

Chuck Vance (who thinks there may be a fly-fishing corrollary to
that one)

slenon
March 23rd, 2005, 03:56 PM
Almost worth moving from Fl to Texas to for Kinky.

--
Stev Lenon 91B20 '68-'69
When the dawn came up like thunder

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/stevglo/index.html/slhomepage92kword.htm

Ken Fortenberry
March 23rd, 2005, 04:43 PM
Conan The Librarian wrote:
> wrote:
>
>> ...he (allegedly) said he'd help with a bill to order Tom Delay to be
>> hanged by the feet until lucid,,,probably wouldn't pass...too bad...
>
> He is *exactly* what we need in this insane state. I can already
> imagine the debates between him and Hairboy. (Well, that is assuming
> that Perry would even debate him.)
>
> Here's a link to some of his quotes. It's old, but for those who
> don't know him, it gives you a good idea of what he's all about:
> http://www.ldb.org/friedman.htm
>
> One of my favorites: "Golf is the only opportunity that middle-aged
> Wasps have to dress up like a pimp."

Thanks for the link. Here's a good one:

"There are no good lawyers. There may be lady wrestlers and Catholic
universities. There may be military intelligence. But a good lawyer
is a contradiction in terms."
--Kinky Friedman

He'd get my vote !!

--
Ken Fortenberry

Wolfgang
March 23rd, 2005, 11:32 PM
"Conan The Librarian" > wrote in message
> wrote:
>
>> ...he (allegedly) said he'd help with a bill to order Tom Delay to be
>> hanged by the feet until lucid,,,probably wouldn't pass...too bad...
>>
>> Of course, there's always the other option...and it'd only take a little
>> bitty ol' rope...
>
> He is *exactly* what we need in this insane state. I can already
> imagine the debates between him and Hairboy. (Well, that is assuming that
> Perry would even debate him.)
>
> Here's a link to some of his quotes. It's old, but for those who don't
> know him, it gives you a good idea of what he's all about:
> http://www.ldb.org/friedman.htm
>
> One of my favorites: "Golf is the only opportunity that middle-aged
> Wasps have to dress up like a pimp."

He should do well as a politician. True to form (for the subspecies) he got
it absolutely wrong. There is no shortage of opportunities for middle-aged
white men (or any other age, for that matter)......golf is the only
JUSTIFICATION for most of them (um.......US, I guess) to dress like a pimp.
:)

Wolfgang
who, as the owner/operator of several fly rods, can see no justification for
golf.

Russell D.
March 24th, 2005, 06:42 AM
Wolfgang wrote:

> Wolfgang
> who, as the owner/operator of several fly rods, can see no justification for
> golf.

Maybe it helps keep the population on our fly streams down a bit?

Russell