PDA

View Full Version : need help with a cool problem

JJ
March 28th, 2005, 08:24 AM
I travel weekly for business and received an airline ticket for travel
anywhere in the US or Canada except Alaska and Hawaii. This is
probably the best *problem* I've ever had, trying to decide where to
go. I want to go fly fishing and I'm thinking of Bozeman. It would be
during the first week of June. If you had this opportunity, where would
you go?

JJ

Skwala
March 28th, 2005, 11:33 PM
"JJ" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I travel weekly for business and received an airline ticket for travel
> anywhere in the US or Canada except Alaska and Hawaii. This is
> probably the best *problem* I've ever had, trying to decide where to
> go. I want to go fly fishing and I'm thinking of Bozeman. It would be
> during the first week of June. If you had this opportunity, where would
> you go?
>
> JJ

In a normal year, June would be the first part of the spring runoff, which
would make for tough fishing... this year, who knows...

Frank Reid
March 28th, 2005, 11:48 PM
>If you had this opportunity, where would
> you go?

Well, if you want to join us at Penns, we'd be glad to have you. Thats
Penns Clave time. Don't remember where you live.
Frank

Wolfgang
March 29th, 2005, 12:19 AM
"Frank Reid" <moc.deepselbac@diersicnarf> wrote in message

> ...Don't remember where you live.

I knew I shouldn't read this.....I just KNEW IT! :(

Wolfgang
well, ****.....turn left?.....turn right?......pizza's getting cold.....oh,
becky is gonna be SO not happy! :(