PDA

View Full Version : OT --- like puppies?

Larry L
March 29th, 2005, 04:22 AM
Still bored and playing with movies

my first Windows Media Video features some of the hundreds of puppies I've
owned over the years

less than 2 MB this time and not an .exe ( or remotely on topic )

http://www.kimshew.com/kennels/smallfilepups.wmv

Wayne Knight
March 30th, 2005, 03:05 AM
"Larry L" > wrote in message
> my first Windows Media Video features some of the hundreds of puppies
> I've owned over the years

Nice puppies Larry.

Bob Patton
March 30th, 2005, 05:38 AM
"Larry L" > wrote in message
> Still bored and playing with movies
>
> my first Windows Media Video features some of the hundreds of puppies I've
> owned over the years
>
> less than 2 MB this time and not an .exe ( or remotely on topic )
>
> http://www.kimshew.com/kennels/smallfilepups.wmv

I think that's neat. I love dogs, SWMBO doesn't - and has no idea what she's
missing. The intelligence and personality comes right through in your
photos.
Bob