PDA

View Full Version : Mevagissey

Allan
March 29th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Hi All
Will be spending a week in Megavissey mid April.
Any advice on the best places to fish (may have two kids in tow) best bait
and where to buy it if necessary and what might I expect to catch this time
of the year.

Thanks in advance

Allan

Dave
March 29th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Hi Allan

There is a tackle shop on the Quay side, not sure what's it called but I
bought a reel from there last year, seem to stock most things.

Good luck

Dave