PDA

View Full Version : Roddy/Master Reels (by Penn)

Mac
April 1st, 2005, 09:27 PM
I've been seeing a lot of ads for these Roddy or Master Reels, mostly
on ebay. They look interesting (cheap) but I can't seem to find any
info on them. Does anyone have any experience with them that you would
care to share? I'm specifically interested in the nos. 181, and 189.

Sam Salmon
April 6th, 2005, 01:53 AM
They are 100% junk-made somewhere in Asia by the blind.
Penn now wants nothing to do with that ****e and won't even answer
questions about that line of gear-avoid like the plague.