PDA

View Full Version : Minnow tank

Steve Jensen
April 4th, 2005, 03:39 AM
Can you think of a joke punchline to go with this story?
http://www.alansjourney.org/alansjourney/church/

Catfish
April 4th, 2005, 02:09 PM
No punchline but maybe I should have joined that church to figure
out where they got a tank. That would be an expensive baptism.

I finally found one and got it ordered. If all goes as planned the
shop will open 1st week of May.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions.

Bill

Steve Jensen wrote:
> Can you think of a joke punchline to go with this story?
> http://www.alansjourney.org/alansjourney/church/

In God We Trust
And may all terrorists be returned to their
maker in more than one piece.

Rodney
April 5th, 2005, 03:17 AM
Steve Jensen wrote:
> Can you think of a joke punchline to go with this story?
> http://www.alansjourney.org/alansjourney/church/

My wife would sware I was Babtized in a minner tank,, the way I like to
go fishin all the time

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread