PDA

View Full Version : Hydrostop v. Watershed

JR
April 5th, 2005, 04:19 AM
Was applying Watershed to some newly tied flies today and realized that I
hadn't used Hydrostop for many years now. I remember it was OK,
though..... wondered why I stopped using it.... maybe because the
Watershed was more convenient to apply?.....

Anyone have any thoughts on flies/materials/conditions for which Hydrostop
is more effective than Watershed?

JR

jackk
April 7th, 2005, 09:21 PM
I know that Hydrostop is very easy to make. Just dissolve candle parafin in
lighter fluid.