PDA

View Full Version : Poor Toby! :(

Wolfgang
April 12th, 2005, 01:05 PM
Here it is, boys and girls.......your opportunity to save an innocent life.

http://www.savetoby.com/

Wolfgang

William Claspy
April 12th, 2005, 02:00 PM
On 4/12/05 8:05 AM, in article , "Wolfgang"
> wrote:

> Here it is, boys and girls.......your opportunity to save an innocent life.
>
> http://www.savetoby.com/

Hasenpfeffer!

Conan The Librarian
April 12th, 2005, 02:33 PM
William Claspy wrote:

> Hasenpfeffer!

Mmmmmm ... over noodles ... or spaetzle ... with a nice porter or stout.

Chuck Vance (tastes like rattlesnake)

Stan Gula
April 12th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Wolfgang wrote:
> Here it is, boys and girls.......your opportunity to save an innocent
> life.
>
> http://www.savetoby.com/
>
> Wolfgang

---
Toby says "why in the world are you taking pictures of me on a cutting
board, you're not planning on using this thing are you, and whats that knife
doing down there, eek!"
---

Hilarious.
--
Stan Gula
http://gula.org/roffswaps

William Claspy
April 12th, 2005, 02:46 PM
On 4/12/05 9:33 AM, in article , "Conan The
Librarian" > wrote:

> William Claspy wrote:
>
>> Hasenpfeffer!
>
> Mmmmmm ... over noodles ... or spaetzle ... with a nice porter or stout.

Spaetzle, definitely spaetzle. And a Koelsch or pils please.

Bill

Frank Reid
April 12th, 2005, 03:12 PM
>> http://www.savetoby.com/
>>
>> Wolfgang
>
> ---
> Toby says "why in the world are you taking pictures of me on a cutting
> board, you're not planning on using this thing are you, and whats that
> knife
> doing down there, eek!"

Who needs a butcher. Just put the bunny in a kitty costume and fedex him
(if he survives the Fedex trip) to Wisconsin.
"Wrabbit Season!" says Bugs
"Duck Season!" says Daffy
"Kitty Season!" says Sylvester. "Hold on, how'd I get in this cartoon?"

--
Frank Reid
Euthenize to respond

Frank Reid
April 12th, 2005, 03:16 PM
> Who needs a butcher. Just put the bunny in a kitty costume and fedex him
> (if he survives the Fedex trip) to Wisconsin.
> http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/5342349.html
> "Wrabbit Season!" says Bugs
> "Duck Season!" says Daffy
> "Kitty Season!" says Sylvester. "Hold on, how'd I get in this cartoon?"

Quote of the year from the article: "Kitty Kitty Bang Bang."

--
Frank Reid
Euthenize to respond

BJ Conner
April 12th, 2005, 10:10 PM
Wolfgang wrote:
> Here it is, boys and girls.......your opportunity to save an innocent
life.

> http://www.savetoby.com/
>
> Wolfgang

Just think how much money that guy in Florida could have made with
saveterri.com

Wolfgang
April 12th, 2005, 11:30 PM
"BJ Conner" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Wolfgang wrote:
>> Here it is, boys and girls.......your opportunity to save an innocent
> life.
>>
>> http://www.savetoby.com/
>>
>> Wolfgang
>
> Just think how much money that guy in Florida could have made with
> saveterri.com

Well, if his fee were contingent on the outcome..........

Wolfgang

Cyli
April 13th, 2005, 07:39 AM
On 12 Apr 2005 14:10:11 -0700, "BJ Conner" >
wrote:

>Wolfgang wrote:
>> Here it is, boys and girls.......your opportunity to save an innocent
>life.
>>
>> http://www.savetoby.com/
>>
>> Wolfgang
>
>Just think how much money that guy in Florida could have made with
>saveterri.com

C'mon. She was a bulimic (which is what caused her initial problem).
Didn't she go the way she'd have wanted to?

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
email: (strip the .invalid to email)

Herman Nijland
April 13th, 2005, 10:13 AM
Wolfgang wrote:
> Here it is, boys and girls.......your opportunity to save an innocent life.
>
> http://www.savetoby.com/
>
> Wolfgang

Or cook it (http://www.tobystew.com or http://www.cooktoby.com/), or
kill it (http://www.killtoby.com/), or help it
(http://www.helptoby.com/) or even end pup in pop-up hell
(http://www.****toby.com/).
Quite a few people trying to make some shiny new nickels over the back
or a poor little bunny :-)

--
Herman, who just found out that http://www.helpherman.com/ has already
been claimed.