PDA

View Full Version : Re: request for introduction

AJH
March 3rd, 2004, 09:47 PM
A spammer who yell's...

The Citizen Fisherman
March 4th, 2004, 02:12 AM
At least he got a reply. Nobody seems interested in replying to my messages
(violin music fades in...)

--
Tight lines,
Citizen Fisherman

Henry Hefner
March 4th, 2004, 03:52 AM
The Citizen Fisherman wrote:
> At least he got a reply. Nobody seems interested in replying to my messages
> (violin music fades in...)

I live in Texas and know nothing about Lake Lanier, and I can't afford
custom rods, so I am not interested in advertising about rod guides. I
am sorry to hear about your marriage, though, but didn't reply 'cause it
seemed you were familiar with several others here.
Anyway, I didn't want you to feel left out.

Glad to meet ya!

Eric H
March 4th, 2004, 07:13 AM
Another spam jerk for the kill file.

Illinois Fisherman
March 4th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Hey, I replied. Guess I'm just nobody.

"The Citizen Fisherman" > wrote in message
. ..
> At least he got a reply. Nobody seems interested in replying to my
messages
> (violin music fades in...)
>
> --
> Tight lines,