PDA

View Full Version : house for sale - isle of lewis

les
April 16th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Great spot for sea fishing located 5 mins walk from the port of ness.

3 Bedroom detached house on a feu (similar to freehold) set in approx a 1/4
acre of ground with an enclosed front garden. Oil fired central heating,
Double glazed with a south facing conservatory.
There is also a detached large modern 2 storey outbuilding which is double
glazed with power and has been internally finished included in the sale.

We are in a position to sell quickly as we have somewhere to move to.

Location is the Isle of Lewis in the Western Isles of Scotland priced to
sell at offers over £85000
view at: www.portofness.co.uk