PDA

View Full Version : SPAM

Ken Fortenberry
April 18th, 2005, 10:19 PM
Late last Wednesday evening I placed an order to replace
my nylon and buy a couple dozen flies that I'm too lazy
to tie myself. I ordered 7.5' 3X leaders, spools of 4X,
5X & 6X and a dozen each size 16 Royal Wulffs and Parachute
Adams for my upcoming trip to Graham County.

All of the above arrived promptly in todays post along with
a single yella humpy (which I'm afraid to use ;-) and a
neat little Myran fly box as lagniappe. Now *that's* service !

Thank you, Wilson Creek Outfitters

http://www.ezflyfish.com

--
Ken Fortenberry

Tim J.
April 19th, 2005, 02:12 AM
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
> Late last Wednesday evening I placed an order to replace
> my nylon and buy a couple dozen flies that I'm too lazy
> to tie myself. I ordered 7.5' 3X leaders, spools of 4X,
> 5X & 6X and a dozen each size 16 Royal Wulffs and Parachute
> Adams for my upcoming trip to Graham County.
>
> All of the above arrived promptly in todays post along with
> a single yella humpy (which I'm afraid to use ;-) and a
> neat little Myran fly box as lagniappe. Now *that's* service !
>
> Thank you, Wilson Creek Outfitters
>
> http://www.ezflyfish.com

Are you affiliated in any way with this spammer?
(not that Walt would admit to it.) ;-)
--
TL,
Tim

Padishar Creel
April 20th, 2005, 07:39 AM
"Ken Fortenberry" > wrote in message
> Late last Wednesday evening I placed an order to replace
> my nylon and buy a couple dozen flies that I'm too lazy
> to tie myself. I ordered 7.5' 3X leaders, spools of 4X,
> 5X & 6X and a dozen each size 16 Royal Wulffs and Parachute
> Adams for my upcoming trip to Graham County.
>
> All of the above arrived promptly in todays post along with
> a single yella humpy (which I'm afraid to use ;-) and a
> neat little Myran fly box as lagniappe. Now *that's* service !
>
> Thank you, Wilson Creek Outfitters
------------
I find myself in the unusual positon of agreeing with Forty; but my
experiences are the same with Wilson Creek! First class service! Chris

ezflyfisher
April 23rd, 2005, 10:52 AM
"Ken Fortenberry" > wrote in message
> Late last Wednesday evening I placed an order to replace
> my nylon and buy a couple dozen flies that I'm too lazy
> to tie myself. I ordered 7.5' 3X leaders, spools of 4X,
> 5X & 6X and a dozen each size 16 Royal Wulffs and Parachute
> Adams for my upcoming trip to Graham County.
>
> All of the above arrived promptly in todays post along with
> a single yella humpy (which I'm afraid to use ;-) and a
> neat little Myran fly box as lagniappe. Now *that's* service !
>
> Thank you, Wilson Creek Outfitters
>
> http://www.ezflyfish.com
>
> --
> Ken Fortenberry

forty, of course, the implication is that i hope to be able to personally
tie dat humpy on yer 5x on some purdy nc stream....

now *that's* service with a smile ;-)

waldo

Ken Fortenberry
April 25th, 2005, 09:49 PM
ezflyfisher wrote:
> "Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
>> <snip>
>>All of the above arrived promptly in todays post along with
>>a single yella humpy (which I'm afraid to use ;-) and a
>>neat little Myran fly box as lagniappe. Now *that's* service !
>>
>>Thank you, Wilson Creek Outfitters
>>
>>http://www.ezflyfish.com
>
> forty, of course, the implication is that i hope to be able to personally
> tie dat humpy on yer 5x on some purdy nc stream....
>
> now *that's* service with a smile ;-)

Riiiiiiiight, I have already had that particular service and
as I recall the result was more belly laugh than smile. ;-)

But so long as you keep your mitts off my terminal tackle
it'd be a hoot to meet up. I'll be arriving in Bryson City
late on May 8, fishing 9-13 and driving back to the flatlands
beginning at o-dark-thirty on the 14th.

Hope you can make it !

--
Ken Fortenberry

Charles Crolley
April 30th, 2005, 07:58 PM
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 21:19:06 GMT, Ken Fortenberry
> wrote:

>Late last Wednesday evening I placed an order to replace
>my nylon and buy a couple dozen flies that I'm too lazy
>to tie myself. I ordered 7.5' 3X leaders, spools of 4X,
>5X & 6X and a dozen each size 16 Royal Wulffs and Parachute
>Adams for my upcoming trip to Graham County.
>
>All of the above arrived promptly in todays post along with
>a single yella humpy (which I'm afraid to use ;-) and a
>neat little Myran fly box as lagniappe. Now *that's* service !
>
>Thank you, Wilson Creek Outfitters
>
>http://www.ezflyfish.com

After reading your post, I placed my order way late on a Friday. One
of the items I wanted (a shirt) was out of stock. I received a call
promptly on Monday morning, but wasn't able to return it until later
Monday afternoon.

I agreed to a different color shirt - not a big deal. Hell, I'm just
going to fish in it anyway. My order arrived Thursday. Pretty damn
good considering the delay in my getting back to them.

I'm happy with the products, prices, and service I received. Unlike
you, I didn't get any swag, but I'll order from Wilson Creek again,
I'm sure.

Add me to the list of fans.