PDA

View Full Version : Hooked on Reports

yellowchaser
April 22nd, 2005, 03:48 AM
We are starting up a new service for all the members of our boards and
newsgroups, called "Hooked on Reports". To start, the new service
will provide a weekly fishing report for all areas reported in to
more than 600+ members of Hook & Sinker forums and over 12,000+
members of our newsgroups . Reports will go out each Friday morning,
to give everyone great fishing reports before the weekend.

I have created a special area accessible for only "guides and charter
services" to post your reports in our message board called "Hooked on
Reports", whether they be daily or weekly, or whenever you can. Each
week we will compile all these reports into a "Hooked on Reports"
fishing report for everyone. Guides and Charters, it will work out to
your favor to post your reports as frequently as you can because with
each "Hooked on Reports" that goes out we include your Guide/Charter
information as a sponsor of the reports. Imagine your Guide/Charter
service can be seen by over 12,600+ of our faithful members very
single week all over the U.S. and Internationally.

IMPORTANT! - If you are not in the Guide Service usergroup you will
not be able to see the category in the forums. Let me know if you are
a Guide or Charter Service, along with your contact information about
your business so i can get you in the correct group.

The first report goes out next friday so lets get started!
www.hookandsinker.com
www.hookandsinker.com
FREE 7000+ Reel and Motor Schematics
FREE 570+ Coast to Coast Bottom Charts
FREE GPS Locations for HotSpots

Tex John
April 23rd, 2005, 03:43 AM
Sweet...will we be able to send our local guides there for a local report?

BTW yellowchaser got a bunch of topo charts up for the entire Gulf if you
missed it...

John
in Houston

"yellowchaser" > wrote in