PDA

View Full Version : Got rain?

SHRED©
March 6th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Finally, here in San Diego county, we got some!

My favorite fishing holes will now have water around the stickups. Can you
say spinnerbaits!!!
Has to be one of my all time favorite ways to bass fish.

Sometimes it's just as exciting(almost) to get bumped and see a huge swirl
in the water as it is to hook 'um.
Or how about a bump-swirl-splash-fish on-combo....that's awesome.
Adrenaline rush....here I come!!

TL,
SHRED

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
March 7th, 2004, 01:15 PM
"SHRED©" > wrote in message
> Finally, here in San Diego county, we got some!

No, we've got snow. Something in excess of 16 inches in the past week. I
hate my snowblower, I hate my snowblower.....
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Andrew Kidd
March 8th, 2004, 01:01 AM
"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
message ...

> "SHRED©" > wrote in message
> > Finally, here in San Diego county, we got some!
>
> No, we've got snow. Something in excess of 16 inches in the past week. I
> hate my snowblower, I hate my snowblower.....

I'd think you'd hate a snow shovel a lot more! :-)
--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
March 8th, 2004, 02:35 AM
"Andrew Kidd" > wrote in message

> "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in
> message ...
> >
> > "SHRED©" > wrote in message
> > > Finally, here in San Diego county, we got some!
> >
> > No, we've got snow. Something in excess of 16 inches in the past week.
> > hate my snowblower, I hate my snowblower.....
>

> I'd think you'd hate a snow shovel a lot more! :-)

That's the only thing that keeps me from setting fire to the darned thing.
I don't even know how to hold a shovel any longer. :)
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

J Buck
March 8th, 2004, 02:52 AM
<That's the only thing that keeps me from setting fire to the darned
thing. I don't even know how to hold a shovel any longer. :)>

I can give you lessons. My driveway's too short to shell out bucks for a
snowblower or pay someone to plow, so the shovel and I are on a first
name basis. Hint: her name starts with a B and has 5 letters :)

Calif Bill
March 8th, 2004, 04:50 AM
"SHRED©" > wrote in message
> Finally, here in San Diego county, we got some!
>
> My favorite fishing holes will now have water around the stickups. Can you
> say spinnerbaits!!!
> Has to be one of my all time favorite ways to bass fish.
>
> Sometimes it's just as exciting(almost) to get bumped and see a huge swirl
> in the water as it is to hook 'um.
> Or how about a bump-swirl-splash-fish on-combo....that's awesome.
> Adrenaline rush....here I come!!
>
> TL,
> SHRED

Sounds good that the rain was in SD. I went to Mendocino and fished Ft.
Bragg for salmon. Weather was beautiful. Wind when we got there Thursday
and calmed down as the weekend arrived. I know it is not bass, but
sometimes you do other fish. Biggest was 18#+ and the temperature was about
70 and sunny. What's a snowblower? ;)
Bill

RichZ
March 8th, 2004, 12:27 PM
J wrote:
> Hint: her name starts with a B and has 5 letters :)

BASSY?

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

J Buck
March 8th, 2004, 03:25 PM
<Hint: her name starts with a B and has 5 letters :)>

<BASSY?>

Not even close LoL