PDA

View Full Version : North Wales

John H
April 27th, 2005, 08:40 PM
I am going to the Llyn Peninsula this weekend (weather permitting). Anyone
fished it lately, and if so what species can be caught.

Derek
April 27th, 2005, 08:51 PM
"John H" > wrote in message
. uk...
> I am going to the Llyn Peninsula this weekend (weather permitting).
Anyone
> fished it lately, and if so what species can be caught.

Have a look a Wirral SA reports
http://www.wirralseafishing.co.uk/cs/reports/Llyen_Peninsular_map.php
Derek
(not going till June)

Iain Douglas
April 27th, 2005, 10:53 PM
John H wrote:
> I am going to the Llyn Peninsula this weekend (weather permitting). Anyone
> fished it lately, and if so what species can be caught.

John, as Derek says have a look at the WSF reports section. You could
also try joining the forum and asking on there, as the reports section
has been offline for a while, and only came back at the weekend. Find
the forum here http://www.wirralseafishing.co.uk