PDA

View Full Version : NC/SC boarder Sal****er Fishing Report

Ecomnu
April 29th, 2005, 01:57 AM
Whats the fishing like from the piers, coast, inlets around NC/SC Wilmington
Southward to GA?

ANyone have any hotspots?

I am planning a trip for this coming weekend to do some camping and fishing.

Give me some good news..

Thanks,

TC

Host up to 3 Web Sites with Unlimited Bandwith and Space
http://www.cyberswarmhosts.com
I will pay you 33% Royalty for any referrals.

Tidal Fish
April 29th, 2005, 07:10 PM
I would suggest checking out the Mid Atlantic and North Carolina
Message boards on Tidal Fish. Reports and information on there.
http://www.TidalFish.com

Good Luck!

Ecomnu
April 29th, 2005, 10:21 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. Looked at tidalfish.com and there was no news.

I will be leaving in the AM early to head to MBSP try it there.

I may end up on the roanoke river bank with an eye on a striper before it is
all over.

TC

oups.com...