PDA

View Full Version : Finaly got it done... Almost

COOLLURES
March 7th, 2004, 05:44 PM
After over a month of long nights finaly got the new site in place. Well let
me know what you all think of it.
Still working on getting the pictures finished and put up.but it is over 95%
in place.
And as always if you need somthing special made up let me know.

Jeff

--
COOL LURES
The Lures that put FISH on ICE!

Jerry Barton
March 7th, 2004, 06:01 PM
A few of the pix on the "bass-lures-swim baits" aren't showing up. Your
links for the color chart and the order form are crossed. Other than that,
the work in progress looks pretty good. The split tail worm for 2004 shown
on the front page looks interesting but I couln't find it anywhere.

"COOLLURES" > wrote in message
> After over a month of long nights finaly got the new site in place. Well
let
> me know what you all think of it.
> Still working on getting the pictures finished and put up.but it is over
95%
> in place.
> And as always if you need somthing special made up let me know.
>
> Jeff
>
> --
> COOL LURES
> The Lures that put FISH on ICE!
> www.coollures.com

go-bassn
March 7th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Looks great Jeff, may I suggest you center your text on the homepage - might
make it look better than the left hugging text.

Warren

"COOLLURES" > wrote in message
> After over a month of long nights finaly got the new site in place. Well
let
> me know what you all think of it.
> Still working on getting the pictures finished and put up.but it is over
95%
> in place.
> And as always if you need somthing special made up let me know.
>
> Jeff
>
> --
> COOL LURES
> The Lures that put FISH on ICE!
> www.coollures.com

Charles Summers
March 7th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Why are you looking for swim-baits Jerry??? Huh???

--
Charles B. Summers
Secret Weapon Lures

"Jerry Barton" > wrote in message
> A few of the pix on the "bass-lures-swim baits" aren't showing up. Your
> links for the color chart and the order form are crossed. Other than that,
> the work in progress looks pretty good. The split tail worm for 2004 shown
> on the front page looks interesting but I couln't find it anywhere.
>
> "COOLLURES" > wrote in message
> > After over a month of long nights finaly got the new site in place. Well
> let
> > me know what you all think of it.
> > Still working on getting the pictures finished and put up.but it is over
> 95%
> > in place.
> > And as always if you need somthing special made up let me know.
> >
> > Jeff
> >
> > --
> > COOL LURES
> > The Lures that put FISH on ICE!
> > www.coollures.com

Charles Summers
March 7th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Tis... a nice looking site. Nice prices too!

--

"COOLLURES" > wrote in message
> After over a month of long nights finaly got the new site in place. Well
let
> me know what you all think of it.
> Still working on getting the pictures finished and put up.but it is over
95%
> in place.
> And as always if you need somthing special made up let me know.
>
> Jeff
>
> --
> COOL LURES
> The Lures that put FISH on ICE!
> www.coollures.com

COOLLURES
March 7th, 2004, 07:59 PM
I will check into that I didnt find it before But the pics on the swim baits
are on the way. I havent got them all up and that is the last page for pics
and scripting.

The fork tail worm is the 8" worm in white ice.
http://www.coollures.com/bass/Worms.htm Tons of flash for sure and I just
love the holographic glitter.

Thanks for looking and checking it out.
Jeff

"Jerry Barton" > wrote in message
> A few of the pix on the "bass-lures-swim baits" aren't showing up. Your
> links for the color chart and the order form are crossed. Other than that,
> the work in progress looks pretty good. The split tail worm for 2004 shown
> on the front page looks interesting but I couln't find it anywhere.
>
> "COOLLURES" > wrote in message
> > After over a month of long nights finaly got the new site in place. Well
> let
> > me know what you all think of it.
> > Still working on getting the pictures finished and put up.but it is over
> 95%
> > in place.
> > And as always if you need somthing special made up let me know.
> >
> > Jeff
> >
> > --
> > COOL LURES
> > The Lures that put FISH on ICE!
> > www.coollures.com

COOLLURES
March 7th, 2004, 08:14 PM
Well the prices are for the spring stock up sale. They are usually a bit
more that that but still very reasonable.
Jeff

"Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> Tis... a nice looking site. Nice prices too!
>
> --
> Charles B. Summers
> Secret Weapon Lures
> http://www.secretweaponlures.com
>

> "COOLLURES" > wrote in message
> > After over a month of long nights finaly got the new site in place. Well
> let
> > me know what you all think of it.
> > Still working on getting the pictures finished and put up.but it is over
> 95%
> > in place.
> > And as always if you need somthing special made up let me know.
> >
> > Jeff
> >
> > --
> > COOL LURES
> > The Lures that put FISH on ICE!
> > www.coollures.com

Joe Haubenreich
March 8th, 2004, 02:35 AM
Hi, Jeff...

I was looking at my remaining sample pack of Cool Lures just this evening as
I was organizing my soft plastics. They made a real impression on the guys
fishing the Northwoods Classic last summer, and Steve Huber was telling
folks about them at the Madison Fishing Expo recently, too.

Your site is coming along nicely. A few suggestions I might offer are:

1. Don't use center alignment for text. It is a lot harder to read than
left-justified text.

2. Avoid underlined text, except as links.

3. Might want to make that printable order form a PDF so the font sizes stay
how you want them.

Good luck to you.

Joe
________