PDA

View Full Version : Southern Classic follow up

Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)
March 9th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Okay the following reservations are as you e-mailed me tthat you ordered:

Patrick Gustafson - Okay

Heavy - Okay

Jerry Barton - Reservation is now from April 20 - 25 (added the 20th per your request)

Chris Schroeder - They have you down for April 20 - 25 (you e-mailed me for 20 - 24). If they have added the 25th by error you need
to contact them and delete the extra day. I talked to Mellissa (sp) today.

If anyone has conflicks , ommisions or additions, please contact me ASAP so I can make changes. My car can drive me to Okeechobee
all by it's self I've made the run so many times!

Doc 863-993-1569
Arcadia, Fl.

Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)
March 9th, 2004, 05:50 PM
As a PS. I'm headed back to "O" this afternoon to check out meeting rooms once more. If anyone needs something checked again
while I'm there (befor 5PM) I'll have my cell on. 863-244-1044
Doc
"Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message ...
Okay the following reservations are as you e-mailed me tthat you ordered:

Patrick Gustafson - Okay

Heavy - Okay

Jerry Barton - Reservation is now from April 20 - 25 (added the 20th per your request)

Chris Schroeder - They have you down for April 20 - 25 (you e-mailed me for 20 - 24). If they have added the 25th by error you need
to contact them and delete the extra day. I talked to Mellissa (sp) today.

If anyone has conflicks , ommisions or additions, please contact me ASAP so I can make changes. My car can drive me to Okeechobee
all by it's self I've made the run so many times!

Doc 863-993-1569
Arcadia, Fl.

Chris S
March 9th, 2004, 10:14 PM
Thanks Doc I just talked to them and everything is set right.
Thanks again
Chris

"Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message
> Okay the following reservations are as you e-mailed me tthat you ordered:
>
> Patrick Gustafson - Okay
>
> Heavy - Okay
>
> Jerry Barton - Reservation is now from April 20 - 25 (added the 20th per
your request)

> Chris Schroeder - They have you down for April 20 - 25 (you e-mailed me
for 20 - 24). If they have added the 25th by error you need
> to contact them and delete the extra day. I talked to Mellissa (sp)
today.

> If anyone has conflicks , ommisions or additions, please contact me ASAP
so I can make changes. My car can drive me to Okeechobee
> all by it's self I've made the run so many times!
>
> Doc 863-993-1569
> Arcadia, Fl.

Jerry Barton
March 9th, 2004, 11:53 PM
Any word on plug-in for overnight charging of batteries?

"Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message
> As a PS. I'm headed back to "O" this afternoon to check out meeting rooms
once more. If anyone needs something checked again
> while I'm there (befor 5PM) I'll have my cell on. 863-244-1044
> Doc
> ================================================== ===============
> "Doc (The Tin Boat King)" > wrote in message
> Okay the following reservations are as you e-mailed me tthat you ordered:
>
> Patrick Gustafson - Okay
>
> Heavy - Okay
>
> Jerry Barton - Reservation is now from April 20 - 25 (added the 20th per
your request)

> Chris Schroeder - They have you down for April 20 - 25 (you e-mailed me
for 20 - 24). If they have added the 25th by error you need
> to contact them and delete the extra day. I talked to Mellissa (sp)
today.

> If anyone has conflicks , ommisions or additions, please contact me ASAP
so I can make changes. My car can drive me to Okeechobee
> all by it's self I've made the run so many times!
>
> Doc 863-993-1569
> Arcadia, Fl.

Chris S
March 10th, 2004, 01:27 AM
Jerry I was told they had electric for the boat slips.

Chris

"Jerry Barton" > wrote in message
> Any word on plug-in for overnight charging of batteries?

Moe Conway
March 10th, 2004, 02:07 AM
>Any word on plug-in for overnight charging of batteries?

>From: "Jerry Barton"

Not a problem there Jerry.

--
The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no
trade-in value.

Jerry Barton
March 10th, 2004, 03:41 AM
Their boats slips are free with the room, with electricity. But..... it's an
8 mile run straight across the water to the marina where we're launching,
plus you have to make sure of the schedule for the locks that we'd be going
through. So all - in - all it could take the better part of an hour each way
according to the person I talked to at the hotel. He wasn't too sure of how
early we could go through the locks either. So I'm definitely trailering
mine each way.

"Chris S" > wrote in message
> Jerry I was told they had electric for the boat slips.
>
> Chris
>
> "Jerry Barton" > wrote in message
> > Any word on plug-in for overnight charging of batteries?

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
March 10th, 2004, 03:55 AM
"Jerry Barton" > wrote in message
> Any word on plug-in for overnight charging of batteries?

I've stayed at the Pier II before and they do have outside outlets.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com