PDA

View Full Version : bar crossing

pete
May 11th, 2005, 08:46 AM
To the old bloke ,

Can I obtain a copy please ?

--
still fishin , pete

Lindsay
May 11th, 2005, 10:12 AM
pete wrote:

> To the old bloke ,
>
> Can I obtain a copy please ?

I must admit, I would love to see it myself...
Can we sort something out here?

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"We all should present legal cars. I'm embarrassed we've presented a car
that's ineligible." Mark Skaife, Chief Sook, HRT.12/11/04 (It must hurt
to say illegal!)

'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN

The Old Bloke
May 23rd, 2005, 09:55 AM
I have one spare copy.

First to get back to me with a postal address, I will mail the DVD.

"pete" > wrote in message
u...
> To the old bloke ,
>
> Can I obtain a copy please ?
>
> --
> still fishin , pete

lindsay
May 23rd, 2005, 01:30 PM
"The Old Bloke" > wrote in message
> I have one spare copy.
>
> First to get back to me with a postal address, I will mail the DVD.

I've sent you an email.. hopefully the first?

The Old Bloke
May 24th, 2005, 12:53 AM
Email address is
"The Old Bloke" > wrote in message
>I have one spare copy.
>
> First to get back to me with a postal address, I will mail the DVD.
>

> "pete" > wrote in message
> u...
>> To the old bloke ,
>>
>> Can I obtain a copy please ?
>>
>> --
>> still fishin , pete

Lindsay
May 30th, 2005, 10:39 AM
The Old Bloke wrote:

> Email address is

Was I the lucky one?

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"We all should present legal cars. I'm embarrassed we've presented a car
that's ineligible." Mark Skaife, Chief Sook, HRT.12/11/04 (It must hurt
to say illegal!)

'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN

pete
June 1st, 2005, 09:57 AM
To " THE OLD BLOKE "

I am glad to be of help , If I have been ...

The lose of noise when you cross a bar is I
would not wish on anybody........................

If I can send you a blank disk with a return enevelop , I
would really enjoy a coppy

--
still fishin , pete

Lindsay
June 7th, 2005, 08:05 AM
The Old Bloke wrote:

> Email address is
> "The Old Bloke" > wrote in message
> >I have one spare copy.
> >
> > First to get back to me with a postal address, I will mail the DVD.

Sent an email 2 weeks ago... Who was the lucky chap that scored it?

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"We all should present legal cars. I'm embarrassed we've presented a car
that's ineligible." Mark Skaife, Chief Sook, HRT.12/11/04 (It must hurt
to say illegal!)

'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN

The Old Bloke
June 7th, 2005, 11:33 AM
Sorry People,

I haven't got any emails. Respond to . Remember
to remove "remove", and that a zero not an o
"Lindsay" > wrote in message

> The Old Bloke wrote:
>>
>> Email address is
>> "The Old Bloke" > wrote in message
>> >I have one spare copy.
>> >
>> > First to get back to me with a postal address, I will mail the DVD.
>> >

> Sent an email 2 weeks ago... Who was the lucky chap that scored it?
>

> --
> Scrap the 00 to post direct.
>
> "We all should present legal cars. I'm embarrassed we've presented a car
> that's ineligible." Mark Skaife, Chief Sook, HRT.12/11/04 (It must hurt
> to say illegal!)
>
> 'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN

pete
June 9th, 2005, 08:47 AM
The Old Bloke ,

Sent a reply it returnned !

Glad to be Of help any how !

THANK YOU .

--
still fishin , pete

The Old Bloke
June 10th, 2005, 12:19 AM
Hi Pete,

I am at a loss to explain why my email isn't working. Lindsay got an email
to me, and I posted it to him. I don't have the ability to burn a DVD, but
maybe Lindsay can?

Regards

"pete" > wrote in message
u...
> The Old Bloke ,
>
> Sent a reply it returnned !
>
> Glad to be Of help any how !
>
> THANK YOU .
>
> --
> still fishin , pete

Lindsay
June 16th, 2005, 01:28 PM
The Old Bloke wrote:

> Hi Pete,
>
> I am at a loss to explain why my email isn't working. Lindsay got an email
> to me, and I posted it to him. I don't have the ability to burn a DVD, but
> maybe Lindsay can?

Yup, and thanks again.

Pete, if you send me an email (remove the 00 from the above addy)
with your name and address, I'll sort something out.

Regards

Lindsay

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"We all should present legal cars. I'm embarrassed we've presented a car
that's ineligible." Mark Skaife, Chief Sook, HRT.12/11/04 (It must hurt
to say illegal!)

'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN

Lindsay
July 2nd, 2005, 05:44 AM
pete wrote:

> The Old Bloke ,
> Sent a reply it returnned !
> Glad to be Of help any how !
> THANK YOU .

Pete...

I got your email, and replied to it over two weeks ago, asking for your
postal address...

Did you still want it?

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"We all should present legal cars. I'm embarrassed we've presented a car
that's ineligible." Mark Skaife, Chief Sook, HRT.12/11/04 (It must hurt
to say illegal!)

'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN

pete
July 17th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Hi Lindsay ,

Have dvd just have to work out how to play it , will send you
a blank and a few stamps , THANK YOU .

OLD BLOKE , do you think it is possible to gather a lot of
these clips , to show to new boatys , about bars crossings ,
maybe a web site !!!!

--
still fishin , pete