PDA

View Full Version : yo-zuri squid lure

May 13th, 2005, 09:53 AM
Hi There guys,

Apologies if not the rigth group to pop this question!

Anyway, I'm looking for an old lure made by yo-zuri about 15 years
ago... I know it is kind of a vintage i think the model was "EGI"
(Squid Fishing Lure).

Thanks & regards,

Juanito

jabsy
May 14th, 2005, 02:10 PM
> wrote in message
> Hi There guys,
>
> Apologies if not the rigth group to pop this question!
>
> Anyway, I'm looking for an old lure made by yo-zuri about 15 years
> ago... I know it is kind of a vintage i think the model was "EGI"
> (Squid Fishing Lure).
>
> Thanks & regards,
>
> Juanito

From memory, yozuri were the first prawn-type squid lure on the market here
in oz about 20 years ago. They retailed for about $16, and were a real
trophy for us as kids to find when snorkelling.

Anyways, I just popped yozuri EGI into google and came up with a stack of
links for squid lures of this make/model with fibre coverings, different
sizes and colours.

Are you looking for one in particular?? EGI just seems to be the jap
translation for "squid"