PDA

View Full Version : This Pains Me

go-bassn
March 11th, 2004, 02:19 AM
As much as it hurts fellas, it looks like I'm a late scratch from the Big O
festivities. Seems Sierra can't find anywhere else to leave her toys in our
little rancher in PA, so Momma's insisting we relocate to big old 4 bedroom
job. As Murphy's Law would have it, the closing is scheduled for, yup, the
week of the Southern Classic. Then it's packing & moving, the two things I
probably hate most in life.

I was hoping it wasn't gonna be like this, but it's unavoidable. I'll
especially miss out on the cruise down, as Moe had invited me to join him on
his jaunt down from NY to FL. I sincerely hope you guys catch the dickens
out of them & break all kinds of ROFB Classic records down there, I'll be
there in spirit.

I will not miss the Wisconsin event this year, barring catastrophic
incident(s). Steve, tell Gil to clear off that spare bed buddy, I'm coming
back for more of Boom Lake's torture lol.

Have Fun You Guys! Sierra apologizes too, says it's all her fault. I'm
posting her pic on ABPF & OF.com with a friend too...

Warren

Charles Summers
March 11th, 2004, 03:06 AM
Wait until Sierra has a little brother or sister! Sorry you can't make it
man, and tell Sierra it aint her fault that her dad can't come down.

The way I see it, now that you and Ronnie are both out... I may actually
have a chance to win something, as long as Randy aint fishing from the back
of my boat!
--
Charles B. Summers
Secret Weapon Lures

"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> As much as it hurts fellas, it looks like I'm a late scratch from the Big
> festivities. Seems Sierra can't find anywhere else to leave her toys in
our
> little rancher in PA, so Momma's insisting we relocate to big old 4
bedroom
> job. As Murphy's Law would have it, the closing is scheduled for, yup,
the
> week of the Southern Classic. Then it's packing & moving, the two things
> probably hate most in life.
>
> I was hoping it wasn't gonna be like this, but it's unavoidable. I'll
> especially miss out on the cruise down, as Moe had invited me to join him
on
> his jaunt down from NY to FL. I sincerely hope you guys catch the dickens
> out of them & break all kinds of ROFB Classic records down there, I'll be
> there in spirit.
>
> I will not miss the Wisconsin event this year, barring catastrophic
> incident(s). Steve, tell Gil to clear off that spare bed buddy, I'm
coming
> back for more of Boom Lake's torture lol.
>
> Have Fun You Guys! Sierra apologizes too, says it's all her fault. I'm
> posting her pic on ABPF & OF.com with a friend too...
>
> Warren

alwayfishking
March 11th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Yeah right, like I won't be fishing from the back of your boat, My Okee
homework has been compiled since last april, when it was discussed at the
MTC, as spongebob would say. I'm ready I'm ready... Sorry to hear you won't
make it Warren, Can we borrow the boat?
"Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> Wait until Sierra has a little brother or sister! Sorry you can't make it
> man, and tell Sierra it aint her fault that her dad can't come down.
>
> The way I see it, now that you and Ronnie are both out... I may actually
> have a chance to win something, as long as Randy aint fishing from the
back
> of my boat!
> --
> Charles B. Summers
> Secret Weapon Lures
> http://www.secretweaponlures.com
>

> "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> > As much as it hurts fellas, it looks like I'm a late scratch from the
Big
> > festivities. Seems Sierra can't find anywhere else to leave her toys in
> our
> > little rancher in PA, so Momma's insisting we relocate to big old 4
> bedroom
> > job. As Murphy's Law would have it, the closing is scheduled for, yup,
> the
> > week of the Southern Classic. Then it's packing & moving, the two
things
> > probably hate most in life.
> >
> > I was hoping it wasn't gonna be like this, but it's unavoidable. I'll
> > especially miss out on the cruise down, as Moe had invited me to join
him
> on
> > his jaunt down from NY to FL. I sincerely hope you guys catch the
dickens
> > out of them & break all kinds of ROFB Classic records down there, I'll
be
> > there in spirit.
> >
> > I will not miss the Wisconsin event this year, barring catastrophic
> > incident(s). Steve, tell Gil to clear off that spare bed buddy, I'm
> coming
> > back for more of Boom Lake's torture lol.
> >
> > Have Fun You Guys! Sierra apologizes too, says it's all her fault. I'm
> > posting her pic on ABPF & OF.com with a friend too...
> >
> > Warren

Jerry Barton
March 11th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Yeah Randy, if he's moving, he needs to get that boat out of the way for
awhile.

"alwayfishking" > wrote in message
> Yeah right, like I won't be fishing from the back of your boat, My Okee
> homework has been compiled since last april, when it was discussed at the
> MTC, as spongebob would say. I'm ready I'm ready... Sorry to hear you
won't
> make it Warren, Can we borrow the boat?
> "Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> > Wait until Sierra has a little brother or sister! Sorry you can't make
it
> > man, and tell Sierra it aint her fault that her dad can't come down.
> >
> > The way I see it, now that you and Ronnie are both out... I may actually
> > have a chance to win something, as long as Randy aint fishing from the
> back
> > of my boat!
> > --
> > Charles B. Summers
> > Secret Weapon Lures
> > http://www.secretweaponlures.com
> >

> > "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> > > As much as it hurts fellas, it looks like I'm a late scratch from the
> Big
> > > festivities. Seems Sierra can't find anywhere else to leave her toys
in
> > our
> > > little rancher in PA, so Momma's insisting we relocate to big old 4
> > bedroom
> > > job. As Murphy's Law would have it, the closing is scheduled for,
yup,
> > the
> > > week of the Southern Classic. Then it's packing & moving, the two
> things
> > > probably hate most in life.
> > >
> > > I was hoping it wasn't gonna be like this, but it's unavoidable. I'll
> > > especially miss out on the cruise down, as Moe had invited me to join
> him
> > on
> > > his jaunt down from NY to FL. I sincerely hope you guys catch the
> dickens
> > > out of them & break all kinds of ROFB Classic records down there, I'll
> be
> > > there in spirit.
> > >
> > > I will not miss the Wisconsin event this year, barring catastrophic
> > > incident(s). Steve, tell Gil to clear off that spare bed buddy, I'm
> > coming
> > > back for more of Boom Lake's torture lol.
> > >
> > > Have Fun You Guys! Sierra apologizes too, says it's all her fault.
I'm
> > > posting her pic on ABPF & OF.com with a friend too...
> > >
> > > Warren

alwayfishking
March 14th, 2004, 11:50 AM
thats what I'm thinking