PDA

View Full Version : Georgia

Bigmouththbass
March 11th, 2004, 11:30 PM
any one fish in georgia...i live up north of atlanta and im looking for reports
from the lakes up here...any info appreciated

DWM 5150
March 12th, 2004, 12:20 AM
Go to anglerworld.com and click on the fishing reports section.

DWM

RGarri7470
March 12th, 2004, 01:28 AM
>any one fish in georgia...i live up north of atlanta and im looking for
>reports
>from the lakes up here...any info appreciated

I fished Allatoona yesterday with Tim Johnson for a Georgia Outdoor News Map of
the Month article. He got 8 bass from 8 AM to 2 PM - and I even caught a 2.5
pound spot. His included 5 good spots about 2.5 pounds each and one largemouth
that size, and a couple of 12 inch spots. All hit jig and pigs on bluff rock
banks near the mouths of spawning pockets.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Bill Durham
March 12th, 2004, 10:48 PM
RGarri7470 wrote:

> >any one fish in georgia...i live up north of atlanta and im looking for
> >reports
> >from the lakes up here...any info appreciated
>
> I fished Allatoona yesterday with Tim Johnson for a Georgia Outdoor News Map of
> the Month article. He got 8 bass from 8 AM to 2 PM - and I even caught a 2.5
> pound spot. His included 5 good spots about 2.5 pounds each and one largemouth
> that size, and a couple of 12 inch spots. All hit jig and pigs on bluff rock
> banks near the mouths of spawning pockets.
> Ronnie

Ronnie,

thats my neck of the woods....are you fishing north of the dam or south?

thanks,
BD

RGarri7470
March 13th, 2004, 03:57 AM
>thats my neck of the woods....are you fishing north of the dam or south?
>
>thanks,
>BD

We put in at Blockhouse and never got to the dam - is that south? From Red Top
Mt upstream mostly.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Bill Durham
March 15th, 2004, 02:00 PM
RGarri7470 wrote:

> >thats my neck of the woods....are you fishing north of the dam or south?
> >
> >thanks,
> >BD
>
> We put in at Blockhouse and never got to the dam - is that south? From Red Top
> Mt upstream mostly.
> Ronnie

Ronnie,

thanks, I fished Sunday morning with no success. I found some fish in Clear Creek
around a rock about the size of my house, but couldn't make them hit
anything..could have been crappie!
Water Temp was 52-53 up there and a little stained.

thanks,
BD