PDA

View Full Version : A MESSAGE FROM THE TRUMAN

|-|erc
December 15th, 2003, 06:43 AM
You know me!! Sure you do,
When you were watching Forrest Gump....
.....'do anything for his Jenny', I was on
hidden camera trying to find Jennifer, even telling
the internet about her.

she's miss california
hottest thing a western made
house upon the water
sails her yacht across the bay
drives a maranelo
hollywoods her favourite scene
likes to be surrounded
by superstars who know her name

Now, as the Truman Show becomes public knowledge,
100,000 people where else but _Town_sville Australia
in the remote North Queensland play their role as
the 'dome town' crew from The Truman Show.

I can't expect you to believe I'm the Truman from a single
post, it really is TRUE, just like *Nic* *Cage* stars in
most blockbuster *prison* movies, Hollywood people!!
Why did they call the show true? Because IT IS!

Here are 6 posts from people in group aus.tv the only
people there that say they've been to Townsville all agree
its true - SEE BELOW, a massive public announcement system lets
people hear me snore in the morning, make my tea and plan my
shopping list... a day out in Townsville for me is a day
of 100s of people all recognising me and calling out that
they saw The Truman... then reminding me what to buy at the shops!!
For over 1 year already!

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=dksqpv41597ofbhr16mi7tdj2qfihvoldv%404 ax.com
Hey Trueman...
what up, my uncle told me you post here... he's did some audio on your
secret show and gave me some tapes. love the show.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=1epmdv8iqmnckeqhctnf17537rt8hevjeh%404 ax.com
You rule Truman.

http://www.google.com/groups?as_umsgid=9aqbbv85c53jobkenltkil2tbsdk7m2n3
I was in Townsville over the weekend, and I heard him.
Very spooky!

http://www.google.com/groups?as_umsgid=me7hbv4snqc6gnb1cktj3cvqtiibnpm6s
I'm from Townsville and YOU ARE the Truman

om.au
I'm in Townsville. We're sick of you

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=Pine.OSF.4.21.0309230859190.5384-100000%40marlin.jcu.edu.au
>Do you know if the truman is living in Townsville?
I've been hearing stuff, yeah.

You can check these are legitimate, the last message id is from
marlin.jcu.edu.au James Cook University in Townsville.

To cut a loooong story short, fame without money is brutal!
The Truman company tend to rig things to go wrong about me,
see how I handle constant dilemma. Imagine the difference
between a typical TV series and an ordinary life, they have
to joust me, and keeping me from riches keeps YOU entertained,
believe it or not most of the movies and TV series you watch
use scripts and plots taken from my life! Help to even the
mini battlefield going on in Townsville, I've opened an
internet shop and set it up for good Search Engine placement,
I'm a qualified programmer but that didn't work out. Now
all I need, and its a small ask but would absolutely change
the entire world as you know it for the best, is only
50 to 100 links to my site so the search placing becomes
competitive.

Add this link to your site!

<!-- begin help the Truman -->
Galshop Online Shopping</font></a>
<!-- end help the Truman -->

You don't even need much traffic to your site its just
for Search Engine placement.

And make sure you are listed in google, add your URL here :
Google- http://www.google.com/addurl.html

Thankyou very much, there's a million dollar check in it for all
of you after my interview with Oprah. And if I don't see you for the
rest of today... Good Night!